Cassel | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Cassel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He seems more like a Bazz then a Marcus IMHO. I'd take either.

Reaction Score
Combo for sure, more of a scorer but can certainly snap the no look according to some video..........like his game, maturity (his dad) and want him here

Reaction Score
He did actually because it was I believe his 21st birthday. He winced when he drank it because it was a nasty shot my friends and I would buy each other on each other's birthday, I feel bad that I inflicted that on him. He didn't seem drunk at all though, I never saw him party otherwise. I had classes with KO, Fair and other players, I think I severely misjudged KO's character, assuming he was just a typical player who partied, chased girls etc.. The KO we see today would indicate he was nothing like that.
Funny my friends and I would inflict the same pain on each other on a birthday - Prairie Fires were probably the worst possible shot you could do. If memory serves correct its some kind of mix of tequila and tobasco sauce. Dear god.

Reaction Score
Does anyone else cringe when they see a "positive" tweeter quote from someone about a prospect?

DOOMED!!!!!!!!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Funny my friends and I would inflict the same pain on each other on a birthday - Prairie Fires were probably the worst possible shot you could do. If memory serves correct its some kind of mix of tequila and tobasco sauce. Dear god.

"GD that's unhealthy!"

Reaction Score

"GD that's unhealthy!"

Great video, thanks! KO's reaction was similar, minus the running away part. We bought one of our friends 25 of those at Huskies for his 21st, he still wouldn't puke. I highly doubt ours had 1800 in them either :)

Reaction Score
We've had a lot of good point guards in the program, but I have a strange feeling that KO will recruit guards that will take to program to places we've never been. That was his skill position and I know that he'll find and mentor the some amazing future talent.

Does anyone know if JC played basketball or was he always just a coach? And by play I mean start, not a bench warmer

Reaction Score
Great video, thanks! KO's reaction was similar, minus the running away part. We bought one of our friends 25 of those at Huskies for his 21st, he still wouldn't puke. I highly doubt ours had 1800 in them either :)

Yeah, you don't want smooth tequila with hot sauce. Typically people like to bury the taste of tequila in the mix. In this case, you want low grade tequila to bury the hot sauce.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Remind me. How many years of eligibility will cassell have?

Reaction Score
3. So how long till we get the good news ?

Reaction Score
I just saw a tweet that said Louisville is no longer recruiting Cassel per a source

Reaction Score
I just saw a tweet that said Louisville is no longer recruiting Cassel per a source

probably because he just committed to Uconn!

Reaction Score
Marcus was probably the best pure PG we've ever had
Absolutely agree. Back then i used to watch pickup games almost every day, and was a member of "the horde." The passes he used to throw during pickup games were absolutely mindblowing. I wish every UConn fan could have witnessed that. As good as he was in real games, he definitely toned it down a bit so he wouldnt get the quick hook from Calhoun if he got intercepted, or threw one of those crazy passes out of bounds. Based on his game play, and especially his pickup game play, i would say he is the best passer i have ever seen firsthand on the college level.

Reaction Score
At this point, perhaps the title to the thread should be edited to spell his name correctly.
NO! That's not how things are done here on the Boneyard. We tend to spell our own players' names incorrectly, so the thread title is a good omen.

Reaction Score
@AdamZagoria: Source confirms to @SNYtv that Louisville is out for @sam2ss2ll , who had been down to UConn & Louisville. First reported by @jdemling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom