Caron Butler's call of Jalen's buzzer beater | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Caron Butler's call of Jalen's buzzer beater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't think anyone would preemptively film the end of a triple OT game with their camera phone. That game was way too tense.

Let me introduce you to social media.

Reaction Score
That reaction to Jalen sounded live... but it does after everytime I watch it again too.

Reaction Score
I mean there is always the rewind button on your remote...

Go ahead and tell the people who record their reactions to stuff. You can find hours and days worth of it on youtube. You don't have to convince me.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
Go ahead and tell the people who record their reactions to stuff. You can find hours and days worth of it on youtube. You don't have to convince me.
Oh trust me I've seen a ton of that stuff. I just assume most of that stuff (including Caron's video) are not in real time. But who knows. Caron's video is still tons of fun. #Cash

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Yeah there's no way to prove what I'm saying. I hope I'm wrong and he called it; I've just seen enough people post fake reaction videos before where they rewind and record what they claim to be a "live reaction" that I'm always skeptical.
You must wander around every December telling kids there is no Santa Claus....

Reaction Score
Yeah there's no way to prove what I'm saying. I hope I'm wrong and he called it; I've just seen enough people post fake reaction videos before where they rewind and record what they claim to be a "live reaction" that I'm always skeptical.

No soup for you!

Reaction Score
Sounded more like an exorcism than a celebration!!! Pretty sure he was real happy and glad we have all these legends following the program. Great support.

I hope the Big12 network signs Raftery so we can put some onions back in our games.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
I hate to be that guy, buuuuuuuuuuuuut...I think Caron is punking us. He reacts before Cinci's 3 even goes through the hoop. He knew that was going in. I think he recorded this and posted a "reaction" video knowing what was going to happen.

I bet you think the locker room celebration was staged too

Reaction Score
Wait, people actually thought that was live? I don't think anyone would preemptively film the end of a triple OT game with their camera phone. That game was way too tense.

I had just assumed he rewinded the game on his DVR and then relived for the camera what his reaction was at the time.

Any close game I'm watching where it comes down to a last possession I record live on my phone just in case something crazy happens. I then edit and crop the video for the crazy moments.

Not remotely unusual for someone to be recording it live for social media purposes.

5-10 years ago you have a valid point but not today

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Some of you guys are nuts. That freak out at the end was genuine. Caron's a baller, not an actor.

Reaction Score
Why go through the trouble to fake it? He's not running for office

intlzncster

Reaction Score
I thought it was real but it did sound like he groaned a little early on Cincinnatis three. Either way cash Adams is nasty

I thought he was just groaning that the ball got kicked out for an open three. I sure as hell groaned early when Jamelle Horne launched that last second three in 2011.

Reaction Score
I thought he was just groaning that the ball got kicked out for an open three.
Yeah, I definitely reacted out loud to the offensive rebound, then went dead silent as soon as Johnson caught the kick-out. I knew that was gonna be pure.

It's the play before the play that kills you. Caron's a pro, so he obviously knows that (and has forgotten more about hoops than anybody on this silly board will ever know).

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Yeah, I definitely reacted out loud to the offensive rebound, then went dead silent as soon as Johnson caught the kick-out. I knew that was gonna be pure.

It's the play before the play that kills you. Caron's a pro, so he obviously knows that (and has forgotten more about hoops than anybody on this silly board will ever know).

And he was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay calmer and more prophetic than every single person on this board. Mojo

But it was awesome to hear the fan in him right at the end. Love that our guys still support the program years and years after their time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom