Caron Butler's call of Jalen's buzzer beater | The Boneyard

Caron Butler's call of Jalen's buzzer beater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wow if only we could compare his call to most of ours. I was already storming off in disgust once they hit their three.

Reaction Score
Jalen " Cash Patch" Adams. He fixes and covers the hole in Uconn fans hearts with Cash money.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I hate to be that guy, buuuuuuuuuuuuut...I think Caron is punking us. He reacts before Cinci's 3 even goes through the hoop. He knew that was going in. I think he recorded this and posted a "reaction" video knowing what was going to happen.

Reaction Score
I hate to be that guy, buuuuuuuuuuuuut...I think Caron is punking us. He reacts before Cinci's 3 even goes through the hoop. He knew that was going in. I think he recorded this and posted a "reaction" video knowing what was going to happen.

Don't tell me you couldn't tell that that 3 was going in off his hand. He reacts before it was going in because it was obviously pure.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Don't tell me you couldn't tell that that 3 was going in off his hand. He reacts before it was going in because it was obviously pure.

Yeah there's no way to prove what I'm saying. I hope I'm wrong and he called it; I've just seen enough people post fake reaction videos before where they rewind and record what they claim to be a "live reaction" that I'm always skeptical.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
Wait, people actually thought that was live? I don't think anyone would preemptively film the end of a triple OT game with their camera phone. That game was way too tense.

I had just assumed he rewinded the game on his DVR and then relived for the camera what his reaction was at the time.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

No chance. Not in Caron's makeup.

I think he's groaning because the ball went out to an open guy for 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom