Caron Butler Documentary: Seeing is Believing | The Boneyard

Caron Butler Documentary: Seeing is Believing

Reaction Score
Trailer below. Anyone know if Mark Wahlberg still planning to make the movie based on Tuff Juice?

I have been told that the a typical timeline for a film project to be completed is six years. So when did you first hear abuot "Tuff Juice?"

Reaction Score
My favorite UConn player not to win a 'ship after Ray. Hard worker. Would love another Caron guy on the team now, thought Cobb could have fit the bill. Well a slightly less bad @$$ version of Caron but still. But, not quite

Reaction Score
My favorite UConn player not to win a 'ship after Ray. Hard worker. Would love another Caron guy on the team now, thought Cobb could have fit the bill. Well a slightly less bad @$$ version of Caron but still. But, not quite
Cobb?? Not even close by any metric.
Caron always had loads of basketball talent, the question was whether he could keep himself alive or out jail long enough to capitalize on that talent.

Reaction Score
Cobb?? Not even close by any metric.
Caron always had loads of basketball talent, the question was whether he could keep himself alive or out jail long enough to capitalize on that talent.
Maybe he is talking about the hard work? Not sure of his back story. Wish Zach brown wasn’t such a damaged kid I felt ko, at the time, would have been exactly what a kid like that would have needed. He is someone I saw with Caron potential as far as a success story.

Reaction Score
Dear Lord! Someone made a trip over the border to the Massachusetts weed dispensary last night, huh?
Ya .....I live Mexico now and don't smoke weed. Not sure why some ppl on this board are so keen to be so rude sometimes...winter in CT too cold for you? Lighten up. Sometimes I don't miss CT!

Reaction Score
Maybe he is talking about the hard work? Not sure of his back story. Wish Zach brown wasn’t such a damaged kid I felt ko, at the time, would have been exactly what a kid like that would have needed. He is someone I saw with Caron potential as far as a success story.
I agree

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I was talking about the hard work to turn things around...sorry for having an opinion? GO UCONN!

Leaving aside talent, I think the big thing, where they diverge so much, is maturity level. Caron came to UCONN a full grown man. He was an adult from day 1.

I'm not sure Cobb achieved that even yet. He made great strides this off season, but still, not sure.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom