Caron Butler Documentary: Seeing is Believing update | The Boneyard

Caron Butler Documentary: Seeing is Believing update

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
Digging up an old thread but only because it looked like we never closed the loop, and I just stumbled upon the documentary:

Reaction Score
Cobb?? Not even close by any metric.
Caron always had loads of basketball talent, the question was whether he could keep himself alive or out jail long enough to capitalize on that talent.
There’s no way you can say with a straight face that Eric Cobby didn’t have more raw talent then Caron. No way.

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
Michael B Jordan as Butler
Walhberg as his agent

Reaction Score
These things probably gauge interest before the movie to see if it's worth the investment.

Reaction Score
Part 3

Glad to see him acknowledge how you have to work hard and overcome obstacles. That kind of talk is not allowed in the California University System................good thing he went to UConn!

Reaction Score
Michael B Jordan as Butler
Walhberg as his agent

The kid from the series When They See Us would be perfect. His name is Jharrel Jerome and he did a great job portraying a HS kid and an adult. However, he needs to be able to BALL

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
caron.jpg

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
The kid from the series When They See Us would be perfect. His name is Jharrel Jerome and he did a great job portraying a HS kid and an adult. However, he needs to be able to BALL

Stumbled upon this article, which is a great read:

SI: Do you know who you would like to play you in the Caron Butler story?

Butler:
That’s a great question. The guy that I really like to play me in my biopic is Jacob Latimore. I really like Jacob for various reasons. He’s from the Midwest region. He’s in a show called The Chi which is one of my favorite shows. What he embodies on that set, he made me take notice of him. Someone like that would be a great get for us.

Milwaukee kid. But just 5'7".

1597128700988.png

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score

Glad to see him acknowledge how you have to work hard and overcome obstacles. That kind of talk is not allowed in the California University System................good thing he went to UConn!
That kind of talk is not allowed in the CUS? If not there then where?

BoukofJames

“Business. Always business.”
Reaction Score
Stumbled upon this article, which is a great read:

Milwaukee kid. But just 5'7".

View attachment 57542

he would be great for the role. I watched (and enjoyed) the first couple of seasons of “The Chi” and his character was my favorite.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom