OT: - Caron at Harvard Business School | The Boneyard

OT: Caron at Harvard Business School

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
His autobiography Tuff Juice is a really good read and would make a good movie. Anyone know where that stands?

Reaction Score
His autobiography Tuff Juice is a really good read and would make a good movie. Anyone know where that stands?
Last I heard they're still looking for directors. Were going after Peter Berg, Berry Jenkins, and Spike Lee. Caron wants Michael B Jordan to play him. Sure hope it comes together.

Reaction Score
@sledog

They have "mini-MBA" programs at Harvard. Not a 2-year commitment. I bet he's doing one of these things:

Executive MBA - Executive Education - Harvard Business School

It qualifies you for the Harvard Club in NYC, though.

Most likely he participates in an HBX program. $1-2K gets you a 10-14 week on-line course in one of the basics: organization, fin, actg, sales. No degree, but a 'certificate' if you pass the quizzes, final, and projects. My a/m has similar program. The economics are interesting as they expand the brand w/o the dilution of confiring a second order degree.

EMBA program requires endorsement from a a major organization (think IBM, Exxon, etc) and a commit of several intensive periods of a few weeks each parsed over a period of 6-12 months (depending on school).

The HBX does not get you into the club. EMBA will, however, if you cough up the dough ($1-5K/yr + initiation) for a membership.

Last edited:

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Most likely he participates in an HBX program. $1-2K gets you a 10-14 week on-line course in one of the basics: organization, fin, actg, sales. No degree, but a 'certificate' if you pass the quizzes, final, and projects. My a/m has similar program. The economics are interesting as they expand the brand w/o the dilution of confiring a second order degree.

EMBA program requires endorsement from a a major organization (think IBM, Exxon, etc) and a commit of several intensive periods of a few weeks each parsed over a period of 6-12 months (depending on school).

The HBX does not get you into the club. EMBA will, however, if you cough up the dough ($1-5K/yr + initiation) for a membership.

Interesting.

FWIW, a guy I used to work with had a membership to HC on the basis of "graduating" from a weekend-long program. I ate there with him so he wasn't lying.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom