Caroline's time in Providence? | The Boneyard

Caroline's time in Providence?

Reaction Score
So I wonder how much time Caroline will be able to spend with her family who should be at the game, especially her elder ballplayer sister. Any time Saturday or Sunday pre-game? Will Geno allow her family to drive her back to Storrs Monday on their way back to B-town?

I believe with the COVID times we're in that Geno will only allow minimal interaction. I also wonder what interaction Geno allows when other players' families visit Storrs for a home game.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
For those who don’t know, big sister Ashley is a forward for Brown in Providence.

This past Thursday, Brown beat St. John’s in Queens. :eek: That’s a horrible loss for the Johnnies; Brown is 5-13 after the win

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
For those who don’t know, big sister Ashley is a forward for Brown in Providence.

This past Thursday, Brown beat St. John’s in Queens. :eek: That’s a horrible loss for the Johnnies; Brown is 5-13 after the win

The St. Johns game was the last before conference season on Dec. 30

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
The St. Johns game was the last before conference season on Dec. 30
My bad. They played Cornell in Ithaca yesterday. I hope Ashley & the team made it back OK. THAT is a dreadful ride through the boondocks.

Reaction Score
That game was Dec 30.

Reaction Score
Ok, I’ll answer. Caroline will spend 2 hours with her family with 25 mins of that time being with her sister. It was on Saturday. She will travel back to Storrs with the team. Time spent with parents at home games depends on if Geno likes the parents. @Dublin I hope that answer your questions. You’re welcome.

Reaction Score
Ok, I’ll answer. Caroline will spend 2 hours with her family with 25 mins of that time being with her sister. It was on Saturday. She will travel back to Storrs with the team. Time spent with parents at home games depends on if Geno likes the parents. @Dublin I hope that answer your questions. You’re welcome.
Based on how Caroline is doing, she can spend as much time as she wants with her parents at home games. Geno must LOVE her parents!

Reaction Score
My bad. They played Cornell in Ithaca yesterday. I hope Ashley & the team made it back OK. THAT is a dreadful ride through the boondocks.
When I taught at Ithaca College, my late wife’s late brother taught st Holy Cross. We made that drive regularly; it may be rural, but the highways are as good as one could expect. Also, the storm never made it beyond the Massachusetts border; we had a quarter inch of snow in Albany.

Reaction Score
That aint boondocks, that's good ole' fashion countryside the whole length of I88

Reaction Score
My daughter is a D1 athlete and even when she plays in state, I see her for a few minutes after the game and then she heads for the locker room and bus. Team first.

Reaction Score
Unfortunately, Caroline tried to impress her family and friends tonight and played most of the game out-of-control. As a result, she spent more time on Geno's bench and in the doghouse than she has since becoming a starter. She's a smart girl and will learn from this lesson.

Reaction Score
IMO Caroline would have benefited from Dorka's presence.
They work well together on passes, backdoors, and high lows,
as well as Dorka's rebounding and "kick outs". Many factors
came into play in that game at Providence.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom