Caroline's Shooting | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Caroline's Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
OMG!!!.Please give the girl a break........Lets see what happens this weekend and against Texas AM on Dec 6th........Doty will light the place on fire.....

Reaction Score
i agree with this 100% and think it's a much better reply to the OP. so many times on this board i see people slamming or smacking down another poster for an opinion. i get that not everyone has the time or energy to formulate a well thought out reply, but instead of calling out the OP, or any other poster, i'd much rather see posts like this.

to add to what VTC said, it was noted by Geno (paraphrasing) that CD is the best PG on the team and runs the team the smoothest when she's in of any of the other guards. i take that to mean in big games, especially, he wants to see the ball in her hands with her making decisions.

having said that, i just watched the Pacific game. yes they were woefully overmatched, but the passing and decision making by CD and especially Kelly was spectacular. for the most part (and i'm not sure how many assists they had), they were getting the ball in the right places to the right people to shoot the ball. Kelly especially had a terrific game.

when you really look back and consider that CD has had 3 ACL tears - one her last year of HS, one her freshman year that caused her to miss half the season, and one last year that caused her to miss the entire year, i'm frankly shocked she's doing as great as she is.

during the summer and when we started reading about the tweak to her knee and then her sprained ankle, i really wondered if Geno insisted on starting her if we'd see her for more than 5 minutes a half. i'm surprised and thrilled we are seeing her for over 21 minutes per game so far. i hope that she's able to continue with that kind of stamina and give the team the steadying factor i think they really need with her on the court.
Excellent post E. The amount of time at this point in her return,has been higher that I expected. I thought and that may still be the case that she would avg at the most 20 min for the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34
Top Bottom