Caroline!! | The Boneyard

Caroline!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Carolines' contribution/performance should not be overlooked, nor understated. She was very solid and it was great to see her moving so well.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
I agree, some nice shots and some nice play. One very questionable pass, but Geno will chat with her about it.

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
I agree, some nice shots and some nice play. One very questionable pass, but Geno will chat with her about it.

New meaning for the word "chat"!!!

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
She looks so much better. Here's hoping she continues to have a great final season.

Reaction Score
NOTHING, I REPEAT NOTHING MADE ME HAPPIER THAN CD'S PLAY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHAME ON ALL THE DOUBTERS.

NEVER, I REPEAT NEVER UNDERSTIMATE THE HEART OF A CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
Carolines' contribution/performance should not be overlooked, nor understated. She was very solid and it was great to see her moving so well.
I am in Florida and didn't get the streaming package so I'll be content to wait until there is a national TV game on that I can really watch the team and particularly the Freshmen. I have to say that I'm like more than a few people on the board who have always taken a special interest in Caroline Doty, particularly in regard to what she's had to contend with. Three ACL's is daunting for anyone and her fire and energy is something I've always delighted in. To see that she's adapted to her new state of health and is now showing some of the talent and skill set that we've seen from her early in her UConn career is a wonderful thing. I'm really so delighted for her and I'm hopeful that she'll get a chance to walk off the court for the last time having had a great season culminating in another NCAA championship. She deserves it!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom