Caroline | The Boneyard

Caroline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not much in the boxscore, but what a great floor game. How lucky we are....................:)

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
She did some very important things in the game.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Geno just said in his presser that this was one of her best games even though she didn't score.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Geno just got through saying she played a great game, one of her best games, though she didn't score. She has been feeling "left out" when she hasn't been scoring of late, and Geno said they were trying to get her to see how fun it can be even when you're not scoring, by doing a lot of other things. He thought tonight she finally got that feeling that they wanted her to have, which was she really felt the fun, and recognized her contribution, even without scoring.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Geno was saying in the presser how important her floor game was tonite. So happy for her!

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Chris Dailey said the same thing on her post-game show. I haven't watched the game yet but I'm happy for Caroline.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
Chris Dailey said the same thing on her post-game show. I haven't watched the game yet but I'm happy for Caroline.

Make sure you have your pads on when you watch it! And a first aid kit handy :)

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
CD was glowing in the post-game... I wish I'd taken notes... Something about "Trophies can get lost in our office, but this one...this one's going to have a special place.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
CD was glowing in the post-game... I wish I'd taken notes... Something about "Trophies can get lost in our office, but this one...this one's going to have a special place.

CD was nostalgic as well. She talked about former players and asst coaches (Tonya and Jamelle) who contributed to Geno's 800 wins. She was quite proud of the team tonight.

I really enjoyed hearing CD talk about KML's maturity (my word) in overcoming Mallory's very physical play. KML has grown up quite a bit this year and what I like most about her (aside from her obvious shooting touch) is her ability to play a physical game. Mallory is a great defender and it's great for UConn's future that she didn't back down.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
KML can be physical and does not back down from a challenge. That may be her best quality, even more than superlative shooting skills. As Doug Bruno said about Maya, it's her "innards" that make her special.

Reaction Score
It was a good match up for her. The ND players are strong and physical, and Caroline is pretty tough herself. Players like Mallory and McBride aren't super quick either, so that also helped her. Really glad that she played an important role in the game!

Reaction Score
Before her injuries, when ever I watch Caroline play, I think how much she would have smoked teams like ND and Baylor. Her role is redefined on this team but the constant is she is a fierce competitor and a true leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom