CAROLINE: Put some respect on her name!! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

CAROLINE: Put some respect on her name!!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I wouldn't judge Saylor by her performance in half a year coming in as a 17 year old. She gets a FR do-over this season. And yes, she is a good shooter from distance.
This board has a certain number of posters who can't wait to declare failure for one or two freshman every year. What this signals who knows. Last year the freshman who fell to this prediction predilection was...ready...the Croatian dervish. But you knew that didn't you!

Reaction Score
Caroline is going to have to play. A shooter like that is not going to be playing garbage minutes. Is this the year where Geno actually goes to a “10” rotation? Stay tuned.

Reaction Score
Caroline is going to have to play. A shooter like that is not going to be playing garbage minutes. Is this the year where Geno actually goes to a “10” rotation? Stay tuned.

I can already hear Geno: "Yeah, she's a heck of a shooter, a great offensive weapon. She's also the other team's best offensive weapon".

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I can already hear Geno: "Yeah, she's a heck of a shooter, a great offensive weapon. She's also the other team's best offensive weapon".
Reminds me of the kind of barbs he's throw the way of a 2 time AA: Katie Lou Samuelson.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom