Caroline may not start?! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Caroline may not start?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
So, he's leaning towards starting Banks? I assume you are basing this on the italy trip?

Really?
well if you actually read what i wrote instead of being so worried about arguing, you wouldn't have even bothered posting what you did. sometimes you amaze me. really. and that's not a good thing. not sure who pee'd in your coffee today!

what i really said was "not saying her (Caroline's) leadership and skills aren't needed, but he can start Banks or KML i'm thinking he's leaning towards banks at this point." so what difference does it make what it's based on? i was speculating on IF he decides NOT to start Caroline that he'd be leaning more towards Banks over KML.

maybe i'm 100% wrong and he starts her from day 1. but the snark factor of your posts in this thread is very high! :eek:

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Geez, according to some of you I guess Geno was wasting his time working with her last Tuesday as reported by our intrepid spy, Blake.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
well if you actually read what i wrote instead of being so worried about arguing, you wouldn't have even bothered posting what you did. sometimes you amaze me. really. and that's not a good thing. not sure who pee'd in your coffee today!

what i really said was "not saying her (Caroline's) leadership and skills aren't needed, but he can start Banks or KML i'm thinking he's leaning towards banks at this point." so what difference does it make what it's based on? i was speculating on IF he decides NOT to start Caroline that he'd be leaning more towards Banks over KML.

maybe i'm 100% wrong and he starts her from day 1. but the snark factor of your posts in this thread is very high! :eek:
Coming from you, Eric, is pretty funny.

I reread your post right after I posted what I did and realized what you meant. I should have editted my post but got distracted (probably by some shiney object). Sorry.

So, hopefully, you can understand my post if I thought you meant Geno would start Banks over Doty. It would have deserved snarkiness.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Caroline if healthly will start. If not she wont. Stef Kelly Tiff and Bria will start. KML maybe BB maybe. My thoughts on Caroline. We all love her. With all those injuries shes got to be 100% only because you cant be more then 100% to start. I find it hard to believe that she will be able to go 100% . I want her to, I want her to be like she was her freshman year but with all those injuries its gonna take time to recover and more then a year. When she came out of hs she had over a year to rehab and she was reinjured. I hope Im wrong. It broke my heart like most of you to see her on the bench last season. To see her again sitting this season will be very tuff.

Reaction Score
the facts:
,you treat her as a bonus,if able she plays, but you go with what you have....

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Coming from you, Eric, is pretty funny.

I reread your post right after I posted what I did and realized what you meant. I should have editted my post but got distracted (probably by some shiney object). Sorry.

So, hopefully, you can understand my post if I thought you meant Geno would start Banks over Doty. It would have deserved snarkiness.
HA. that's all i have to say is HA lol...

sTu

Reaction Score
There is no data to predict what will be. My GUESS is the staff will be over protective like the responses of many here tend to be. Doty herself will by her style and personality continue to play with abandon and some minor adjustments to her overall game. Minor for example as in she stops and pops rather than drive to the hoop sometimes. I think that will be easier asked for than applied in the acutal game.

She will give it her all as is her style and what will be will be. My favorite players have been Shea, Mel, and Caroline so you know where my sentiments are.

God Bless, Caroline.

Reaction Score
to me i feel like she benefit in all aspects of the huskies because she sat on the bench the whole year and she knows wat geno expects

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
I have nothing new to contribute. As I have stated before, the only thing I want to see this season is Captain Doty cutting down the nets after she leads her team to the national championship.

Reaction Score
I have nothing new to contribute. As I have stated before, the only thing I want to see this season is Captain Doty cutting down the nets after she leads her team to the national championship.

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA