Caroline Ducharme on CBS Sunday | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Caroline Ducharme on CBS Sunday

Reaction Score
Caroline will be the Aaliyah of freshman next year. Azzi will get all the buzz but Caroline will steadily get more playing time until she ends up being a regular contributor.... I predict comparable minutes to Azzi by the end of the season.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
It is listed at 12:30 CDT here in Alabama, which should be 13:30 EDT. Not sure anyone is currently on EST

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
It is listed at 12:30 CDT here in Alabama, which should be 13:30 EDT. Not sure anyone is currently on EST

I believe I had it wrong the first time. It's 1:30 eastern, 12:30 central. Will include the men and the women plus a dunk contest.

Reaction Score
I would be more concerned of why the boot? Shooting in a 3 point contest is not in the same universe as D1 playing basketball. Weird, unless it was not for medical reasons; by that I mean a “I can beat you wearing a boot” kind of thing. Whatever the reason, hopefully for her sake, it is not related to her previous injuries.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
The competitors were;
Caroline Ducharme Noble & Greenough School (Milton, Mass.) UConn No. 5
Azzi Fudd St. John’s College (Washington D.C.) UConn No. 1
Aubryanna Hall Wayne (Dayton, Ohio) South Carolina No. 14
Aziaha James Princess Anne (Virginia Beach, Va.) NC State No. 36
Laila Phelia Mount Notre Dame (Cincinnati, Ohio) Michigan No. 28
Reigan Richardson Cannon School (Huntersville, N.C.) Georgia No. 34
Payton Verhulst Bishop Miege (De Soto, Kansas) Louisville No. 12
Aliyah Williams Parkway North (St. Louis, Mo.) Undecided N/A

Reaction Score
Can't believe no one had the details of why Azzi needed the boot. A three point contest is nice-the cause of her foot issues could be material. Thinking of KLS and her 4 year issues with foot and ankle issues.

Reaction Score
Can't believe no one had the details of why Azzi needed the boot. A three point contest is nice-the cause of her foot issues could be material. Thinking of KLS and her 4 year issues with foot and ankle issues.
She's been in the boot for a while. Seems like she's been bitten by the injury bug the last two years. Not a good sign.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Not to hijack the thread, but here's info on KK. She has visited campus, knows several Huskies, and has us in her final 12. She plays for Mt. Notre Dame in Cincinnati, alma mater of Mel Thomas.

Geno had indicated after Ice & Ayanna, he has 1 or 2 more recruits in the 2022 class. I’m hoping that means KK Bransford & KiKi Rice, the # 1 rated pg in the class.

Reaction Score
Its gonna be some real competitive practices at UConn in the next couple of years. Who needs to be in a very competitive conference? The practices will have better players than they will face in games. If all of the players come back who are starting currently that means the 2nd string could be Nika at point, Azzi at shooting guard. Caroline at the three, Aubrey at the 4 and DeBerry at the 5. We Still have Anna, Mir, Paith and Saylor on the sidelines. Talk about depth Woowzeer!!!!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
As many of you know, Azzi had a torn MCL and ACL in the spring of 2019. Her rehab was detailed fairly thoroughly. She returned and played the majority of her junior season at SJC. She looked really good, though not 100%. She continued to rehab and even played with Paige last summer. Recently, it has been noted that Azzi is in a boot. It is not related to the knee and apparently is not serious. I expect that she'll be fine fairly soon.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
I hear her boot is related to a February ankle sprain.

There seems to be a "bumper crop" of ankle sprains this year in all of basketball.

Reaction Score
A little preview:

and remember that Azzi finished second to Caroline who also won this 3-point contest in 2019 (the last time it was held). Hopefully, CBS will air more than a few highlights but I doubt it.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure now as well. Just read an article that Geno didn't plan to start Paige for this season until she came to the practice and realized she is the best player in the team. Then I believe there is no clue until they all practise together.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom