Caroline Ducharme 2021-2022 Mixtape | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Caroline Ducharme 2021-2022 Mixtape

Reaction Score
Imagine if she starts hitting threes at a 35+% clip gonna be fun to watch her develop.
She was, earlier in the season, before the head injury. She didn’t score 28 points in one game by cuts to the basket and foul shots. Lol

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Well said folks. After her blows to the head her production has been somewhat off. I sure hope this time off will bring her back to peak efficiency. An assassin needs peak efficiency.

Reaction Score
And I coulda swore I saw Caroline do something I’ve never seen before. I think it was in one of the tournament games. She sprinted down court on a fast break, and just as she got to underneath the rim, she dragged the toe on her trailing (left?) foot—sorta like applying the breaks—so her momentum didn’t carry her out of bounds. I think she either stopped and went up with the shot or maybe passed (or maybe it was the play when she caught up to the ball as it was headed out of bounds, curled along the end line then fed it to a trailing Dorka in the Marquette game). I could be imaging things. But I think I’ve seen her do that at least a couple of times. A really imaginative way of slowing forward momentum without putting stress on the knees. If anyone remembers the play let us know (likewise if I’m off base).

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This kid has to be what, 17/18 yrs. old? That video really displayed her offensive talents. Her "euro-step" is a thing of beauty, along with her post ups. I think Olivia should try to emulate her moves around the basket.

Reaction Score
Azzi was in a boot at the time though.
That’s true, but they (Ducharme and Fudd) were the only two left standing going into the finals amongst all the entrants. Azzi did beat several other great shooters to get to the finals wearing the same boot.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
And I coulda swore I saw Caroline do something I’ve never seen before. I think it was in one of the tournament games. She sprinted down court on a fast break, and just as she got to underneath the rim, she dragged the toe on her trailing (left?) foot—sorta like applying the breaks—so her momentum didn’t carry her out of bounds.
You take me back. We had a very good guard who used this very technique to allow his defender to get past him just enough to cut behind him or go up for an uncontested jumper. This worked so well for him; we all copied his "trick." Problem was my parents wanted to know why I was wearing out my basketball shoes above the toes. Upon explaining why I was told to stop it. "These shoes don't grow on trees!" :D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom