Caroline article (no subscription needed) | The Boneyard

Caroline article (no subscription needed)

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I have a feeling that we won't see Caroline's best until next season, but what we've seen the past couple of weeks is darn good-and getting better!
Unfortunately, I kinda agree with you despite what happened in the Baylor game. After another scrum under the Baylor basket, Caroline was clutching the side of her head and was sort of wobbly going back towards the Huskie's basket. Geno called a time out. But after the TO, Caroline stayed in the game. This was a good sign, staying in the game, but a bad sign that whatever happened, seem to make her woozy.
I love how that Girl plays the game!!!

Reaction Score
Unfortunately, I kinda agree with you despite what happened in the Baylor game. After another scrum under the Baylor basket, Caroline was clutching the side of her head and was sort of wobbly going back towards the Husky's basket. Geno called a time out. But after the TO, Caroline stayed in the game. This was a good sign, staying in the game, but a bad sign that whatever happened, seem to make her woozy.
I love how that Girl plays the game!!!
I've been encouraged that Caroline has been able to stay in a couple of games recently after getting banged up. I was so worried that any bump on the head was going to have her back in concussion protocol.. I hope, too, that this is a positive sign for her health in life outside of basketball. What a deceptively tough young lady!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom