Carlton Channeling Jack Sikma | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Carlton Channeling Jack Sikma

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
mr carlton is about the same size as dwight howard or anthony davis. as he learns his new body, he'll become more comfortable in it.

With absolutely none of that athleticism. Odd choices

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Part Kenya and part Agee. Agee laughed at him and said something to him as they crossed paths after a TO, soon thereafter Josh was crazed. He's tough loved what we saw.

It's weird how he always starts so slow. Maybe somebody needs to punch him in the face pregame

Reaction Score
I have always been a big fan of Josh. He impressed me greatly with his improvement last season. But last night was a side of Josh I don't remember seeing before. He played with toughness and aggression. Loved seeing that.
Josh let it be known "I aint soft, come at me bro" loved it.

Reaction Score
Jack Sikma? Jack Sikma? That's the best analogy you could come up with?

Might have well said Kelly Tripucka or Rony Seikaly, but I would have preferred you said Carlson is channeling his inner Kareem or Robert Parish

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Jack Sikma? Jack Sikma? That's the best analogy you could come up with?

Might have well said Kelly Tripucka or Rony Seikaly, but I would have preferred you said Carlson is channeling his inner Kareem or Robert Parish

If he had gone sky hook, I'd go Kareem. Akok actually has a chance to get some Chief comparison love based on his build.

In another thread someone compared Whaley's baseline catch and shoot J to a classic Charles Oakley move.

But, back on point. That inside/reverse pivot against the double team that Josh used and then found Polley cross court for the 3 was textbook Sikma footwork. If only Josh could shoot FT's like Sikma.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom