Carla, our favorite Jumbo | The Boneyard

Carla, our favorite Jumbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
That's one smart woman. Excellent quotes. VG article. Easily 4 stars.

“The grass isn’t always greener, so to take a leap and leave something that is so great would be really hard. I feel really motivated day in and day out here. I’m fortunate to coach and teach passionate, hard-working and well-rounded women.”

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
“Jim Jabir, who is the head coach at the University of Dayton and was my boss at Providence for two years, was instrumental in my development and I learned a lot of behind-the-scenes responsibilities in what it takes to be a coach and a head coach.

Imagine what Shea has been learning at UConn... head coaching experience my foot

Reaction Score
Who knows, Carla just may be the next head coach for UCONN. After Geno retires Carla should at least be considered as a candidate.

Reaction Score
That's one smart woman. Excellent quotes. VG article. Easily 4 stars.

“The grass isn’t always greener, so to take a leap and leave something that is so great would be really hard. I feel really motivated day in and day out here. I’m fortunate to coach and teach passionate, hard-working and well-rounded women.”

Good for CB! BTW, could almost be a quote from Chris Dailey.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Good for CB! BTW, could almost be a quote from Chris Dailey.
Or Jen. I think both of these women have found situations that fit into their current life goals and fulfill their current situations. And as you say, the same is true for CD.

Reaction Score
I'm glad to see Carla doing so well. She was an unsung, unselfish player for UConn.
Maybe this year Tufts can go all the way!

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Who knows, Carla just may be the next head coach for UCONN. After Geno retires Carla should at least be considered as a candidate.

Yeah. I was wondering the other day why Shea and Sue and DT and Jen always get mentioned in the "who after Geno?", but Carla seems never to be thought of. And she is the only one with successful, nay great, head coaching experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom