OT: - Carla Berube & Princeton Win Battle of Ivy Unbeatens | The Boneyard

OT: Carla Berube & Princeton Win Battle of Ivy Unbeatens

Reaction Score
Princeton beats previously unbeaten in Ivy play Columbia 57-39. Carla's Tigers are now 8-0 in Ivy play and 16-4 overall. While I hope Carla's squad earn an automatic bid to the big dance, hopefully they'll do enough to earn an at-large bid in case they don't.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Princeton beats previously unbeaten in Ivy play Columbia 57-39. Carla's Tigers are now 8-0 in Ivy play and 16-4 overall. While I hope Carla's squad earn an automatic bid to the big dance, hopefully they'll do enough to earn an at-large bid in case they don't.
Being from NJ have always rooted for Princeton to the extent I root for an Ivy. That said, I doubt any Ivy school will be getting an at-large bid. Might not be impossible, but really unlikely.

In the cosmic scheme of things, they played a decent schedule.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I watched some of the game. Columbia is a scrappy team that plays tough defense. But Princeton is significantly more athletic. They move the ball extremely well and they can shoot it.

Reaction Score
I watched some of the game. Columbia is a scrappy team that plays tough defense. But Princeton is significantly more athletic. They move the ball extremely well and they can shoot it.
I wonder where Carla learned that ball movement stuff??

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom