Carl Adamec on "Grandma" Doty | The Boneyard

Carl Adamec on "Grandma" Doty

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
“It’s a 10-day recovery and I’ll be 100 percent running up and down the court within 10 days,” Doty said. “We just had to take care of something inside there and now I’m good to go for the rest of the season.”

“I think taking that screw out, that’s one less thing that she needs to worry about,” UConn coach Geno Auriemma said. “A month from now when it’s time for us to start playing games, I’m keeping my fingers crossed Caroline’s going to be ready to go.”

as are the rest of us, coach!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Caroline would not be nearly as effecive with a screw loose. :)

Interesting thought:

"The redshirt junior is also the only point guard active in women’s college basketball with a national championship ring, having guided the Huskies’ offense to a 39-0 season and the title in 2010."

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Captain Doty is The Leader of this team.

My long held belief is that the ONLY effective way to be a leader (and have others enthusiastically follow) is to lead by example.

I rest my case.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Caroline would not be nearly as effecive with a screw loose. :)

Interesting thought:

"The redshirt junior is also the only point guard active in women’s college basketball with a national championship ring, having guided the Huskies’ offense to a 39-0 season and the title in 2010."

Yes, but The difference between Caroline having a loose screw and a member of the board having a screw loose is a cavern the size of the Grand Canyon.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Yes, but The difference between Caroline having a loose screw and a member of the board having a screw loose is a cavern the size of the Grand Canyon.
It's all relative. And, yes, I have some relatives with screws loose. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom