Cards down UNC | The Boneyard

Cards down UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
The one time I root for the tarheels,they lose while ranked #2,To a team I hate more then Duke.

Reaction Score
Agree with all of the above......But, it was a good game to watch. Great atmosphere. On TV, the atmosphere reminded me of our old Big Monday Big East games. We gotta get into a real conference soon so we can play games like that again.......

Reaction Score
Agree with all of the above.But, it was a good game to watch. Great atmosphere. On TV, the atmosphere reminded me of our old Big Monday Big East games. We gotta get into a real conference soon so we can play games like that again..
Agree completely, especially if we can get in a conference where you can create a shadow curriculum for your "students athletes and then provide them unlimited hookers and blow!!! Nothing fires up a fan base like free time to mingle with the ladies...welcome to the ACC...

Reaction Score
Same thing tonight with Kentucky and Tennessee. I find myself watching more out of conference games than I used to when we were in the Big East because the quality of play is so much better than the play in the aac and the atmosphere at the games are like the crowds we used to play in front of.

Reaction Score
I can't wait to get to work tomorrow-today I had to listen to all the u of l fans cheer it up( long day) - tomorow the uk fans will be silent while the u of l fans bash the crap out of them- can't wait

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Take home lesson: there is no dominant team, if we can get into the tournament and are playing well we have as good a shot as anyone.

Reaction Score
Take home lesson: there is no dominant team, if we can get into the tournament and are playing well we have as good a shot as anyone.
Agree, I might add the team that starts playing good bball and gets streaky later this month, will be well positioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom