Cardoso to transfer[merged thread] | Page 17 | The Boneyard

Cardoso to transfer[merged thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This is getting complicated. FYI, I don’t like anchovies
I would like some of that action too but that is a Tony C optimism bet and I wouldn't ask to take it. To quote a line from Silver Linings Playbook, "However, I do like the idea of a parley". Paige less than 35 minutes a game, and Evina 12 points a game ( i.e. 12.0 or better ). If it's me reading the signs, Evina will be very different offensively next year. No consideration for the bet, because it is a one foot gimme.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I would like some of that action too but that is a Tony C optimism bet and I wouldn't ask to take it. To quote a line from Silver Linings Playbook, "However, I do like the idea of a parley". Paige less than 35 minutes a game, and Evina 12 points a game ( i.e. 12.0 or better ). If it's me reading the signs, Evina will be very different offensively next year. No consideration for the bet, because it is a one foot gimme.
If UConn wins it all next season, the pizzas are on me.

Reaction Score
Can I get a couple of slices on the action?

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I am confused. I thought this was about Cardoso and her potentially transferring to UCONN. Why are we talking about pizza and all that stuff? When I saw there was like two new pages I was thinking there was some news. But instead....
Normal M.O. on the BY. It's kinda interesting that this thread can continue for 17 pages with no new news but isn't that what a forum is for?

Reaction Score
There is a decent chance that the roster had 5 first round picks on it last year. Paige has a good supporting cast. Just need more experience from games where they face great teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom