Car Wash Has Some Big Deals... | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Car Wash Has Some Big Deals...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yup, I agree wholeheartedly. I think someone like Pat Narduzzi at Pitt would be a good fit for a team like ND. Will Lane Kiffen get another shot? (No, but stranger things have happened). Would Paul Cryst leave Wisky? How about the Colorado coach? There are just so few quality coaches that seem willing to move, I have no clue.
Go after John Harbaugh;)
IMO Kelly could be in trouble this year, if he tanks(5-7 or worse). Crossroads project opening next year they need money flowing in. 450 million adds a different dynamic.

dayooper

It's what I do. I drink and I know things.
Reaction Score
Go after John Harbaugh;)
IMO Kelly could be in trouble this year, if he tanks(5-7 or worse). Crossroads project opening next year they need money flowing in. 450 million adds a different dynamic.

John Harbaugh at a rival school? Would love it!

Reaction Score
If Oklahoma lets Stoops go, I can see ND making a big push to hire him.

Reaction Score
If Oklahoma lets Stoops go, I can see ND making a big push to hire him.

Kelly is "only" under contract through 2021. If form holds, Kelly is due a 10 year extension before being fired

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I wouldn't be surprised if you see Dan Mullen's seat heating up a bit. MSU is one of those schools who has somewhat delusional expectations. The last couple years with Prescott is about as good as that school can do in the SEC West. A downtick or two and I can see them getting antsy with Mullen.

He is a bit of a tool..but he is a northeast guy who has shown under Meyer to be able to be creative offensively. May be a good match with UCOnn down the road.

I remember Mullen's name came up when Warde was interviewing. Obviously it didn't happen, but I was really excited about the possibility then and would equally excited about the possibility now, should it happen. I do think Mullen would be attractive to other P5 schools though - P5 schools that could afford to pay him much more than $2M/yr if they needed to.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Word from the car wash WF RR guy is that his source says rumor inside the ACC is that the Big 12 will announce the expansion candidates on or before August 29. I said I hope they're right, the suspense is killing me. UCONN is one of the candidates, TV still drives the bus and the expansion will be 4, not 2. He stands by the 4, UCONN, BYU, CINCY and HOUSTON. There you have it, go UCONN !!!!
IMG_2717.GIF

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I'm not losing hope, but it's kind of obvious ESPN and FOX clearly promised them something. We will find a home, that league is clearly run by twiddle dee and twiddle dum...
All in good fun...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69