Car Accident - Charlie Villanueva | The Boneyard

Car Accident - Charlie Villanueva

Reaction Score
Damn. I hope Charlie and his wife are okay. I was involved in a car accident 7 years ago, 1 month before my wedding date, where the driver hit me from behind. I had a sore back and a sore neck for about 2 weeks and I had 2 months of physical therapy. I am good now and fully recovered, but bad thoughts entered my mind when thinking about what I wanted to do to the driver who was responsible.

Reaction Score
You gotta be lucky in car accidents, was hit myself 18 months ago no injuries. Wish Charlie well.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Damn. I hope Charlie and his wife are okay. I was involved in a car accident 7 years ago, 1 month before my wedding date, where the driver hit me from behind. I had a sore back and a sore neck for about 2 weeks and I had 2 months of physical therapy. I am good now and fully recovered, but bad thoughts entered my mind when thinking about what I wanted to do to the driver who was responsible.
I always had a healthy skepticism about whiplash, then I was stopped at a light and a woman plowed into me from behind. At the time I felt a little banged up but OK, but the next day I was stiff up and down my spine and could only move with a Tim Conway like pace. It was better after a couple of days and pretty much gone after a couple of weeks. But I was definitely convinced that whiplash was a real thing after that.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
His name fit his profession.

He must have heard that and more from his customers and others who knew him.
His name is the reason why people refer to going to the bathroom as taking a crap. If your ancestor had invented the flush toilet people would say "excuse me, I need to improvise."

Reaction Score
His name is the reason why people refer to going to the bathroom as taking a crap. If your ancestor had invented the flush toilet people would say "excuse me, I need to improvise."
If my ancestor invented the flush toilet, I'd be living half the year on a luxury cruise ship, and the other half in another posh place.

I need to go now, so "excuse me, I need to improvise."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom