Caption This & More | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Caption This & More

Reaction Score
CD..."First of all the garlic breath is my touch of Geno!"

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
CD: "Now, "Murder, She Wrote" was a popular television detective drama that aired from 1984 to 1996. I loved that show and it still upsets me that it got cancelled. Let's take it out on Tulsa."

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
View attachment 40170

Chris D: Now when we are done here dear, you will write on the blackboard 50 times : "I will not turn over the ball."

Crystal: Thinking: "What blackboard?"

UConn women prepare to make their first visit to Wichita State with postseason looming

"[We] just want to work on the things that we’ve been striving for this whole year — our defense, talking a lot, getting to the correct spots and doing little things like that,” senior Napheesa Collier said.

“I think we want to build on what we’ve been doing,” senior Katie Lou Samuelson said on Friday. “We’ve had [a few] really good games where we, as a team, felt like we were playing the right way. Our practices have been going really well so we want to make sure we finish out the year on a really good high.”
"bbut, Coach said..."
"screw coach. he's not here.. he's a wuss, home sick in bed...now, on the inbound play, count 1, ..."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom
Top Bottom