Caption this. "I didn't sign up for rugby"! | The Boneyard

Caption this. "I didn't sign up for rugby"!

Reaction Score
upload_2018-2-8_6-39-10-png.28433

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Not a caption but an observation: In the game thread someone posted that UCF played a good defensive game or had a good plan for UConn, and I replied (paraphrasing here) "yup, for a rugby game".

Reaction Score
So far the officiating this season has been by far the worst I have ever seen . It has now been accepted that hacking, grabbing, pushing and holding is an acceptable practice in WCBB. How many times do we have to see a UConn player haul down a rebound while one arm is being held by an opposing player? Every time I watch a replay it looks worse than when I was watching at game time. Not one announcer has the guts to talk about it. Hell, they don't even tell us who's playing in the game. I actually thought Mowens and Frede did the best games recently. Sorry to say this, but Meghan Colmo is just HORRIBLE !

Last edited:

Siestakeyfan

Sailing at Block Island Race Week
Reaction Score
So far the officiating this season has been by far the worst I have ever seen . It has now been accepted that hacking, grabbing, pushing and holding is an acceptable practice in WCBB. How many times do we have to see a UConn player haul down a rebound while one arm is being held by an opposing player? Every time I watch a replay it looks worse than when I was watching at game time. Not one announcer has the guts to talk about it. Hell, they don't even tell us who's playing in the game. I actually thought Mowens and Frede did the best games recently. Sorry to say this, but Meghan Colmo is just HORRIBLE !

Refs are REALLY getting BAD !!!

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Next time I go for a ball, I'm using both eyes.

Reaction Score
What happened to the tighter calls to allow for more free flowing offense? What a load of . . . !

Reaction Score
Both Geno & CD have told me I'd have to work my way up from the bottom but this is ridiculous...
UCF is proving themselves to be quite a pain in the ....

Reaction Score
1. They are heavy and the're not my brothers.
2, Nietzsche can go to h*ll! This is only killing me.
3. Its times like this when you wish everyone showered before games.

Last edited:

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
Both Geno & CD have told me I'd have to work my way up from the bottom but this is ridiculous...

That one is definitely my personal favorite!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom