Captains | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Captains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Again, unless you are with the team day in and day out, I don't get how you or anyone else posting on here can comment on any of the players' leadership qualities. As for bbiq, we've had guys who barely even played be named captain so I don't get what that has to do with it. Seeing as how KO is the coach and is seeing what kind of work is being put in by the players on the team, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say he is much more qualified to name team captains than any of the jackwagons on this board.

I don't know if it exists, but it would be interesting to see the year-by-year list of team captains going back at least to the Dream Season. Was KO team captain?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Man you are having a moment of Zen today. First the hammer quote (which I hadn't heard and really liked) and now this.
Corbis-42-28593719.jpg

I absolutely stole the hammer quote from someone else early in my military career. Always stuck with me. And many years later I still use it.

C

Chief00

We do know the results from last year; but quite frankly last year was mostly about guys being poor shooters - not much more complicated than that.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Depending upon how things develop, I could see Gibbs and/or Miller becoming a captain if they show great leadership and dedication. I always like the PG to be a captain if at all appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom