Cape Cod / summer updates ? | The Boneyard

Cape Cod / summer updates ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wondering if anyone can give a summary of how UConn players are doing this summer with their respective teams. If not is there a link that could be provided. Also any info on incoming recruits. I realize there is info scattered over the board, but if someone wants to organize it on one post it would be greatly appreciated. Boy am I lazy. Thanks in advance.

Reaction Score
Wondering if anyone can give a summary of how UConn players are doing this summer with their respective teams. If not is there a link that could be provided. Also any info on incoming recruits. I realize there is info scattered over the board, but if someone wants to organize it on one post it would be greatly appreciated. Boy am I lazy. Thanks in advance.

You an start here with the UConn Baseball Summer Notebook ... http://www.uconnhuskies.com/sports/m-basebl/spec-rel/conn-m-basebl-spec-rel.html.

Reaction Score
Hit the bing site, and then type in "cape cod baseball league". You'll have to specify 2012 as the site seems stuck on year 2010.
Hit the player search icon, then hit M for Mazilli, C for Cross, F for Ferriter, or M for Ryan Moore.
Last week Mazilli was hitting around .304 Cross had around a 5.00 era, but had something like 20K's in 13 innings. Ferriter is hitting only around .200. He always does much better during the season. It could be getting used to wooden bats.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I was at the Cape last week and took in two Cape league games - didn't see any Huskies as we're Brewster Whitecap fans and they are Husky-less.

We did see a great prospect on Friday - Sean Manaea, pitching for Hyannis. He took a no-hitter into the 8th inning; ended up throwing a one-hit, 10 SO shutout. (The one hit Brewster managed was an infield single.)

Get this...in eight starts in the Cape league, he has 85 strikeouts and seven walks. He's 6'5", lefty and pitches for Indiana State - could be a good one.

Reaction Score
(c) Connor David picked up by Bourne for play-off run (same team as LJ).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom