Can't we all just agree to hate Notre Dame? | The Boneyard

Can't we all just agree to hate Notre Dame?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Talk about the ultimate c@ck teases... They've played the Hokey Pokey with two conferences (patsies) to date, to find their irritating non-football bullcrap sports programs a home. Why?? They will NEVER join in football - which by the way, is the ONLY reason anyone wants their overrated asses. KICK THEIR OTHER MEANINGLESS PROGRAMS TO THE CURB.

I personally cannot wait until Alabama destroys them in the NC.

Reactions: caw
Reaction Score
If you're going to the ACC, wouldn't you want them to win? Would strengthen the SOS for the ACC.

Reaction Score
I have to imagine that it irks the heads of the "big 4" conferences that ND gets the special treatment that they do. Well, the Big East is finished and if the ACC is eventually picked apart as well, then I imagine those 4 leagues will pretty much force ND to join a league. That's about the only good thing I see in all of this craziness.

Reaction Score
I have to imagine that it irks the heads of the "big 4" conferences that ND gets the special treatment that they do. Well, the Big East is finished and if the ACC is eventually picked apart as well, then I imagine those 4 leagues will pretty much force ND to join a league. That's about the only good thing I see in all of this craziness.

That will be a great day. The day Notre Dame is forced to join a conference or get kicked to the street will truly be a great day.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
nd with the big 4 confs. now those 4 are going to with them by tearing apart any conf thats other sports worthy for them. end of story. nd until they join somewhere all sports.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
i'd rather have them win than have to listen to the constant sec circlejerk that's constantly being spout on espn.

Reaction Score
Talk about the ultimate c@ck teases... They've played the Hokey Pokey with two conferences (patsies) to date, to find their irritating non-football bullcrap sports programs a home. Why?? They will NEVER join in football - which by the way, is the ONLY reason anyone wants their overrated asses. KICK THEIR OTHER MEANINGLESS PROGRAMS TO THE CURB.

I personally cannot wait until Alabama destroys them in the NC.
I thought we already did...

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Notre Dame hasn't duck*ed with anyone - they're pretty freaking clear about their intentions.

They're not bringing their football team into any conference.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
It caused the B1G to tear apart both their current and future safe harbor.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
If UGA gets in I'll be for the Bulldogs, but I can't stand to see another Alabama win. This ND team plays solid D and isn't flashy...I tend to like them. As to Notre Dame generally, I was pretty happy to see them beat Kentucky. So I guess the hate just isn't there.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I agree just cause I'm in an agreeable mood!

Reaction Score
Among college teams that I detest are Southern Cal and Alabama. And yet, I found myself last week rooting for USC and will root for Alabama against ND. I don't like privilege. I don't ever think that one party should be allowed to be so drastically different than another. Yet, there's Notre Dame and people trip overselves to perpetuate that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom