OT- Canelo Alvarez got paidddd! | The Boneyard

OT- Canelo Alvarez got paidddd!

Reaction Score
No comments on the richest contract in history to a professional athlete?

73 million a year essentially.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

73 million a year essentially.

I’m not a boxing guy... but DAZN seems like a huge improvement for the boxing fan over the PPV world it may destroy.

I only know who Canelo and GGG are from the threads here. The only other boxer I know is the one who had the kid with the girl from Remember the Titans.

Well I guess I know Mayweather and retired guys. I saw Marlon Starling working at the First and Last a few years ago. I had to explain to the 20 people I was with who he was.

Reaction Score
I’m not a boxing guy... but DAZN seems like a huge improvement for the boxing fan over the PPV world it may destroy.

I only know who Canelo and GGG are from the threads here. The only other boxer I know is the one who had the kid with the girl from Remember the Titans.
I watched their Bellator MMA events on back to back nights last weekend. The production seemed like a step up from the paramount network, formerly known as Spike Tv.

Reaction Score
Tells me we can all get ready for Cheatelo to fight a murderer's row of cupcakes for the foreseeable future. They will sprinkle in 1 or 2 legit opponents along the way to keep him credible.

Reaction Score

I'd never heard of the guy till now, but wow thats a lot of money.

This next question will further show my lack of boxing knowledge, but is he in the same weight class as Mayweather? Will the two ever fight?

Reaction Score
ef8.jpg

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
God forbid you mention Mr. Inbetween on FX on the football board. Don't want that muddying the boxing talk.

Reaction Score
I'd never heard of the guy till now, but wow thats a lot of money.

This next question will further show my lack of boxing knowledge, but is he in the same weight class as Mayweather? Will the two ever fight?
They fought when Canelo was very young and Floyd was in his prime. Floyd schooled him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom