Cancellations/Renewals | The Boneyard

Cancellations/Renewals

Reaction Score
Bummed about The Last Man on Earth and Brooklyn Nine-Nine. Two of the very few comedies I still watch on broadcast TV. I really wanted to see where Last Man might have gone with it's latest cliffhanger. Some hope 99 gets picked up by one of the streamers, we'll see.

Reaction Score
The Expanse. But it might get picked up by Amazon or Netflix. But I am starting to think that they got this show all wrong.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
The Expanse. But it might get picked up by Amazon or Netflix. But I am starting to think that they got this show all wrong.

Dammit! I think it's probably the best show on tv currently, that sucks.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Blindspot and iZombie both got a reprieve for at least one more season, both were kinda doubtful I think. I've enjoyed them at times but both are kinda wearing thin.

Reaction Score
Lost In Space....season 1 was awesome. Hope it gets renewed, ratings were stunning so there's hope.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I was glad they brought Timeless back, after it was initially killed. It's not great, but it's at least something different.

Reaction Score
Dammit! I think it's probably the best show on tv currently, that sucks.

Also it needs to be on streaming or a network that allows bad words and nudity. I want to hear Avarsala cuss and drop F bombs. Her scenes are always great in the books.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
I want to hear Avarsala cuss and drop F bombs

I think it was during season 1, somehow she did drop an F bomb and it slipped past the sensors.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Blindspot and iZombie both got a reprieve for at least one more season, both were kinda doubtful I think. I've enjoyed them at times but both are kinda wearing thin.
I've DVR'd a the bulk of this season's Blindspot. For some reason I just haven't gotten to many of them. I do like the show though. I think they plowed through too many pot twists to quickly Jane -> Taylor -> Remi, etc. but it is still a decent show.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Lost In Space....season 1 was awesome. Hope it gets renewed, ratings were stunning so there's hope.

Two great shows. The expanse better get picked up.

I imagine both are fairly expensive to produce though.

Reaction Score
Two great shows. The expanse better get picked up.

I imagine both are fairly expensive to produce though.

The last episode of the Expanse was awesome. This show deserves to live on.

Word on the street is that Sci fi might be open to renewing now if the ratings improve in the second half of the season.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
The last episode of the Expanse was awesome. This show deserves to live on.

Word on the street is that Sci fi might be open to renewing now if the ratings improve in the second half of the season.

Another great episode tonight. I haven't read any of the source material, but looking at some message board comments about the show, several indicate the real story is only just now starting. I've been pretty blown away up to this point, but apparently we ain't seen nothin' yet. Which makes it all the worse that the cancellation was just announced. Grrrr.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Doesn't really count as a cancellation because it was known this would be the last season, but New Girl just signed off for the last time Tuesday night. As usual fairly silly, goofy and irreverent, but a decent send off. I'm gonna miss those characters. Jake Johnson has already been in a handful of movies, I've seen a little bit of Max Greenfield, hopefully Lamorne Morris will find some roles on the big screen. Don't think Zooey Deschanel will have any trouble finding work.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
I mentioned Blindspot earlier in this thread. Tonight was the season finale. HOLY CRAP! If you're watching this show, two huge WTF plot twists at the end. Wrapped up some things from this season but left next season wide open to go totally different directions. Not the good kind of plot twists in my mind, both pissed me off.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I mentioned Blindspot earlier in this thread. Tonight was the season finale. HOLY CRAP! If you're watching this show, two huge WTF plot twists at the end. Wrapped up some things from this season but left next season wide open to go totally different directions. Not the good kind of plot twists in my mind, both pissed me off.

I agree 100%. I picked it up on Netflix a couple of months ago and sunk a lot of time into catching up; I was completely hooked. The last 5-10 minutes of the finale absolutely took me out of it. I'll give next season a chance, but it will be tough to watch.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Yes! I don't have Amazon Prime, but this might be reason enough to get it.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Yes! I don't have Amazon Prime, but this might be reason enough to get it.

Not trying to hawk the service, but Amazon Prime beats any other offering out there in value for money. Of course, I order a lot of stuff on the internet too.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Legion got greenlit for season 3. Great, now the producers have more time for the slowest developing story line and least plot advancement of any show on television!

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score

I know quoting yourself is lame, sorry. End of last season was displeasing, but thought I'd give a try to start the next season. Recorded it Friday night, finally watched it. Didn't like it. Gonna be done with it real soon if they don't turn it around in a big way. One of the surprises from last season's finale they made completely moot, in one episode. What the hell? So dumb. And they killed off a character that was one of the main reasons for me sticking with it. I read some online episode reviews with user comments, seems like about 99% of fans are unhappy and/or bailing out on the show.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom