Can you find the Husky in this picture? | The Boneyard

Can you find the Husky in this picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
How does someone who never shoots from more than 3 feet away go 1-5 from the field?

If my memory serves me correctly I'm guessing the misses were all lefty jump hooks (or heaves) and the basket a dunk.

Reaction Score
If my memory serves me correctly I'm guessing the misses were all lefty jump hooks (or heaves) and the basket a dunk.
...on which he got fouled and made the free throw.

BTW, he's listed as being from Missouri.

Reaction Score
Does this have something to do with that Aldo guy? Where's the pix?

Reaction Score
He was referring to the flag. LOL

Disregarding the fact that there are about 100 flags on that page, I have no idea what you're talking about.

EDIT: The first time I read your post, I assumed you were laughing that I missed some obvious husky somewhere, but maybe you meant the same dozens of flags I referred to?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Disregarding the fact that there are about 100 flags on that page, I have no idea what you're talking about.

EDIT: The first time I read your post, I assumed you were laughing that I missed some obvious husky somewhere, but maybe you meant the same dozens of flags I referred to?
UConn equals USA.

Reaction Score
And I bet He and his Dad are still blaming Calhoun.

You know what's crazy is someone said "AB in now mau's AO" but that is incorrect. AB was never AO as one had a ton of talent and expectations and the other came in raw and not playing basketball much of his life. I mean AO was a huge piece of th NC no doubt but in a sense he was as inconsistent at AB is now if you dig in. Alex was great in Maui that year and really good throughout most of the BE tourney and the dance. If you dissect his BE regular season play you will find he was a no-show a lot which was just crazy considering his immense potential. When he fought he fought, when he hid you couldn't find him. He also didn't improve a ton as his go-to moves stayed status quo which hurt his offense. When he did go to his right he was good, but he seemed to settle for that move back to his left for that God-awful jump heave. Nonetheless when he was into the game he was a warrior, moved people, hit people and was a physical force. Only issue was the inconsistency and then his Jr year his attitude took over and he definitely got into the doghouse and deserved it despite what others thought.

We could never compare the expectations of these 2 as they are different players but it would be nice to see our big guy throw up the occasional 18/12/5 vs a good team and 2 1/2 years into it that's not that much to ask. Not average mind you, just be capable. And everyone wants to keep asking how we can expect him to be "Thabeet or Emeka" - I don't think anyone is. They were both better as frosh and they improved as they became soph's and Jr's relative to their ability. That's all that can be asked nothing more. He will never be as intimidating as Thabeet nor as good all around as Emeka but if he progresses at all like him he wouldn't be as frustrating as he is. Still time, we will see!

Reaction Score
"Alex Oriakhi, I'm not a fan, because you're an undersized big man" - J. Lamb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member