Can ya smell it? | The Boneyard

Can ya smell it?

Reaction Score
I smell bars, beers and march madness pools. It begins at 11:30 tomorrow, ends for us at about 1:30 then I will need to grab a couple of cinderella's. It sucks without our Huskies I must admit in a HUGE way but I do still enjoy the dance itself. Favorite days are next Thursday-Friday and Saturday-Sunday are ok too. After that there will be a lot of "rooting against" I bet!

Hey maybe they can treat us to a couple wins, here's hoping!

Reaction Score
I could easily picure a Temple/UCF lower half and Uconn or SMU losing a heartbreaker to Cincy before Cincy goes down to Tulsa. But doubtful.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Looks like a 2 hour lunch tomorrow at at sports bar. Go Huskies!

Order some Perunas. That's the name of Smoo's shetland pony (not a Mustang) mascot. Peruna was a popular patent medicine tonic hawked by traveling salesmen in the late 1800's/early 1900's. The bartenders will look at you like you're crazy, so here's the recipe:

1 half pint 190 proof grain alcohol;
1 1/2 pints water (3/1 water/alcohol) I'd use a non-flavored or flavored seltzer water of your own choice;
some cubebs (pepper berries) for flavor (probably can substitute a little black pepper); and
burned sugar for color.

This was sold as an elixir with all sorts of medicinal qualities claimed, however it became popular in states with temperance laws because it was sold as a drug. The sale of Peruna to American indians was banned in some places.

If the game isn't going real well, after a few of these you're not going to know or care how bad it might get.

Reaction Score
Order some Perunas. That's the name of Smoo's shetland pony (not a Mustang) mascot. Peruna was a popular patent medicine tonic hawked by traveling salesmen in the late 1800's/early 1900's. The bartenders will look at you like you're crazy, so here's the recipe:
Or he'll figure you're drunk slurring and give you a Peroni.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom