Can we win out the schedule? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Can we win out the schedule?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Serious Question- if they went 3-9 the rest of the way, let's say we just blow the season, maybe our 3rd win comes at Tulane. Does Diaco get canned this year?

Reaction Score
Serious Question- if they went 3-9 the rest of the way, let's say we just blow the season, maybe our 3rd win comes at Tulane. Does Diaco get canned this year?[
Yes. They might wait until Jan 1 to do it officially by he won't be back to Spring ball.

Reaction Score
i don't see how diaco isn't here next year. just because some BYer's want to make it an issue, it doesn't mean that's the case.
he just got a 2-year extension in May. That doesn't reflect a coach without support from his employer.

so please, keep up the tirade of firing Diaco. It makes this place so interesting, especially with CR crapping the bed.

Reaction Score
IMO, we should... at least all except USF (they've taken the next step with their play from what I've seen)... but with the style of play it's just not that cut and dry...

Reaction Score
I cannot see us scoring against BC, especially on the road. They have the best defense we will play all year. Look for wins against poor defensive teams given our offense. BC is just too physical and too fast on D. That is going to be a long day for us.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
I cannot see us scoring against BC, especially on the road. They have the best defense we will play all year. Look for wins against poor defensive teams given our offense. BC is just too physical and too fast on D. That is going to be a long day for us.
Welp, your stay here is going to be a short one.

Reaction Score
i don't see how diaco isn't here next year. just because some BYer's want to make it an issue, it doesn't mean that's the case.
he just got a 2-year extension in May. That doesn't reflect a coach without support from his employer.

so please, keep up the tirade of firing Diaco. It makes this place so interesting, especially with CR crapping the bed.

Fire Diaco. No other scenario is acceptable.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
If we win the next two, yes.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
reassess after the next 2 blowouts

Reaction Score
Obviously Diaco's future is dependent on how this team performs over the next 7 games. With the exception of USF none of them are that much better or worse than us. The problem is that our approach of hanging in and trying to win or lose in the final seconds leaves very little margin for error and as we've seen errors happen. We could end the year with 2 wins or 7. I'm not optimistic that we will be at the high end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom