Can we talk about | The Boneyard

Can we talk about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
People would rather generate inane posts packed with harsh criticisms of KO, thinking how much better of a coaching job they could do behind a screen. " love KO but...." What is the point of lambasting him for his late game management, it's over. how about our ability to get a string of stops on d? Very impressive. We could have easily dropped this game, but really had firm control from the start of the second half. How about kromah?

Reaction Score
Daniels's solid all around game tonight? 11pts 8boards 4blocks

Or can we only talk about negative stuff?

Geez, your post could be construed as actually rooting for a player and the team to succeed. My head is spinning at the concept.

Reaction Score
Daniels really played well in the second half, especially rebounding and effort wise

Reactions: THC

pj

Reaction Score
I like starting Kromah, the best all-around perimeter player of the 3s. If Daniels can keep stepping up and Brimah develop, the team might have a chance.

caw

Reaction Score
It matches the radio silence on Boatright's solid play of late.

I don't diss agree that he has been solid of late but the only real big difference is he is hitting his shots. Shots he showed his first two years he could make but was missing early on. He has been solid all year. Maybe not the same leap Kemba and Napier took but still a solid leap.

Reaction Score
I like starting Kromah, the best all-around perimeter player of the 3s. If Daniels can keep stepping up and Brimah develop, the team might have a chance.
Yes. Kromah impressed me tonight. You could just tell he was giving 110%. I think hes earned a spot in the starting 5 and a lot more minutes.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
1st third of the game, DD was awful. But he clearly turned it around in the second half. Kromah was very solid tonight. Important win, even if it was against a Harvard team playing without their best player and undersized.

Reaction Score
The Giffey clamoring will never end. People swear he's capable of coming off screens to hit threes or find open teammates , which he's never done. He's shooting 62% because of our backcourt. It honestly makes more sense to run more action for kromah, who is a capable shooter and even better slasher.

Reaction Score
The Giffey clamoring will never end. People swear he's capable of coming off screens to hit threes or find open teammates , which he's never done. He's shooting 62% because of our backcourt. It honestly makes more sense to run more action for kromah, who is a capable shooter and even better slasher.
You are a better slasher than Giffey.

Reaction Score

Yeah okay…..you've seen him shoot so many times off those screens you're the expert……

Kromah is a better slasher, Giffey is a much better shooter……who do you want to shoot the ball? It's not "clamoring" it's obvious……..

Reaction Score
Daniels's solid all around game tonight? 11pts 8boards 4blocks

Or can we only talk about negative stuff?

He made 3 three's……..had some rebounds which is great but his defense was real bad down the stretch and he missed 2 rebounds which would have made the game 10 points in our favor instead letting them back in….solid all around game? Yeah if you look at the numbers……..should have been 18/12/4……tries to block everything now and while they are impact plays when he does he needs to pick and choose…….end of the game up 5 or 6 and not just getting in front of a 6' guard driving and instead fouling him while trying to block a shot with under a minute left and one is mind boggling for a junior! Big 3's for sure but 2 FT's a 3 three's isn't exactly taking over the game like we need vs a smallish team…...

Reaction Score
If DD showed some emotion I would easily have noticed his excellent contributions. For some reason, him being so stoic seems to hide the good. He made the 3s when we needed them, and some timely rejections, that I did see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom