Can we please put all the cuse threads together | The Boneyard

Can we please put all the cuse threads together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
People this is a UConn board, I'm embarrassed to see the number of cuse threads we have going. I've been on this board since 08 with various usernames and this is the worst I've seen it. Just take one look at our board and don't get angry when their trolls come by and call us jealous.

geordi

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel
Reaction Score
...and then delete them!!!

Reaction Score
TheRealKBuks said:
I realize that but something's got to give. This board is becoming an embarrassment.

Syracuse, the undefeated, first ranked Syracuse just lost to one of the worst P5 teams. Sure, I wish the Cuse bashing was confined to one thread but nonetheless, you're being a little much.

Reaction Score
walker11 said:
Syracuse, the undefeated, first ranked Syracuse just lost to one of the worst P5 teams. Sure, I wish the Cuse bashing was confined to one thread but nonetheless, you're being a little much.

I don't know, if I'm being too much I apologize, I just remember a time when their board had 5+ uconn threads, and we had 0 cuse threads, now the tables have turned, I don't care if people want to discuss cuse, but can we limit it to one thread. Maybe I just long for the good ole days.

Reaction Score
Kbucks you obviously haven't been around here long enough to realize it isn't jealousy, it's hate, pure old fashion hate. You obviously have not read the Cuse board the last few months, about Uconn threads. If you have and don't understand the hate, well I don't know what to tell you.

Reaction Score
Reminds me of an old movie quote.

"Let's stop right now and gather up all these bricks and build a shelter for the homeless so that your mother will have a place to live."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom