can we pack the rent | The Boneyard

can we pack the rent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
or will the opportunity to see gdl 1 more time scare to many eye balls?

i would love to see us 40k strong for a bowl game chance vs a good team with a lot of recruits in town. but the other half of me hates gdl, hates his 1995 offense and hates where he is taking this team. and p can be throw into that if he doesnt seperate team future from butt buddy. win or lose its clear this team with its problems is still a 8-4 talent team that wont reach that number or close to it. i think a lot of ppl are really upset about that. the CR stuff will drag on as it always does and potentially could be a huge damper or fire up depending on what happens. so what do we say? pack the place but boo gdl at some point or chant at him?

Reaction Score
Your good with the twitter stuff. Start a #PackTheRent campaign.

I'm hoping the crowd is rearing to go with a chance to make a bowl. It would be absolutely huge for this program to go to a bowl after a one year hiatus. All things considered, it would be a minor miracle given how bleak things looked following the USF game.

Reaction Score
or will the opportunity to see gdl 1 more time scare to many eye balls?

i would love to see us 40k strong for a bowl game chance vs a good team with a lot of recruits in town. but the other half of me hates gdl, hates his 1995 offense and hates where he is taking this team. and p can be throw into that if he doesnt seperate team future from butt buddy. win or lose its clear this team with its problems is still a 8-4 talent team that wont reach that number or close to it. i think a lot of ppl are really upset about that. the CR stuff will drag on as it always does and potentially could be a huge damper or fire up depending on what happens. so what do we say? pack the place but boo gdl at some point or chant at him?

Show up, bring friends, make noise and let the school administrators do their jobs. Seriously, you want to boo someone on senior day with a bowl berth at stake? Please ask yourself if that's what fans do during a big game.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Show up, bring friends, make noise and let the school administrators do their jobs. Seriously, you want to boo someone on senior day with a bowl berth at stake? Please ask yourself if that's what fans do during a big game.

i would jump him if i had field passes.

Reaction Score
Dan,
You need to take this to twitter and Facebook. Everyone on the yard will be there so you're preaching to the choir. We need friends and friends of friends and friends of friends of friends on board. Print flyers to hand out on campus. Start a Facebook group, start an email campaign, if you forward to five people and those five people forward to five people and so on this thing would get legs. Preaching on here will only spike our attendance by a few hundred.

Reaction Score
We must pack the Rent! This game is vital in so many ways - CR, Bowl Game, 2 weeks extra practice for current players, Recruits attending, momentum for next year's amazing home schedule, National TV (thus perception of our program and fan base).

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I look at it this way - even if I hate PP and GDL, this is the last chance for me to see Sio, Blidi, Trev, Gratz etc. It also could be the last chance to watch a UConn football game for about 9 months. If you're crazy enough to be reading uconn football posts on a message board year round, then why would you miss that? Plus, if we win the team/crowd will be hyped coming off a 3 game win streak.

Reaction Score
I look at it this way - even if I hate PP and GDL, this is the last chance for me to see Sio, Blidi, Trev, Gratz etc. It also could be the last chance to watch a UConn football game for about 9 months. If you're crazy enough to be reading uconn football posts on a message board year round, then why would you miss that? Plus, if we win the team/crowd will be hyped coming off a 3 game win streak.

This. A win sat give huge momentum into a bowl game and into next season. The whole tone of the offseason will be completely different if we end this season on a winning streak. 3:30 start, national tv audience, bowl game on the line, senior day, etc. I'm so pumped for this game!

Reaction Score
Just as important to have everyone in their seats at the START and END of the game. Doesn't matter if they sell 40k and there's 10k on the runway till the second quarter and 10k that never go in the stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom