Can we get back to talking about Andre? | The Boneyard

Can we get back to talking about Andre?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
And DD, and Boat Show and Shabazz, and Jlamb? And maybe about how long till practice starts, and the first game, and stuff? I don't give a rat'sass about college football, and I"m pissed that college football is going to destroy the best college basketball conference in the history of the universe, but there's nothing we can do about it. What will happen, will happen, and we'll deal with it when we're forced to. Until then, I want to take joy in what happens this season in the only sport I give a crap about, and not fret about stuff I don't care about.

Reaction Score
There has been zero news over the last few days- not much left to talk about for the time being.

Reaction Score
We're talking about events in the next few days/weeks that will likely alter UConn athletics for decades.

Of course that's what everyone wants to talk about.

Reaction Score
And DD, and Boat Show and Shabazz, and Jlamb? And maybe about how long till practice starts, and the first game, and stuff? I don't give a rat'sass about college football, and I"m pissed that college football is going to destroy the best college basketball conference in the history of the universe, but there's nothing we can do about it. What will happen, will happen, and we'll deal with it when we're forced to. Until then, I want to take joy in what happens this season in the only sport I give a crap about, and not fret about stuff I don't care about.
No question all this really burst the bubble. Deflated is an understatement. You make great points though all of which I agree with. You and I are on the same page. :)

Reaction Score
Simple, just pick the threads that interest you but I do see your point. Unless someone gives us a practice report there isn't much to say that hasn't be said before.

Reaction Score
If Herbst can make a move happen in the next week or two -- if that is even possible -- then I think things will calm down a lot. Right now people are worried about the where UConn could end up. I know people won't be happy to see UConn's BE tenure end, but as long as they end up in the ACC or Big Ten (hopefully the ACC, I think its a much better fit) then they will be fine.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
We got Drummond!!!

...now we just need a place to play...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics