Can the UConn FB team wear a BE patch on the unis? | The Boneyard

Can the UConn FB team wear a BE patch on the unis?

Reaction Score
This is out of the box but I think that could be cool.

Be the only team in FBS wearing the Bug East patch.

Benedict can start a marketing campaign around the patch, with a Last of the Mohicans theme song playing in the background.

Those brilliant new locker rooms can be branded with a "We are the last of our tribe" motif.

In advertisements they can talk about all the great teams to wear the patch (and talk about those great Hurricane teams, etc) and say UConn carries on the tradition.

Invite Georgetown, Nova, and Butler, to play games at the Rent.

Benedict should try to schedule a series with Miami wearing throwbacks.

They could even hold a Daniel Day Lewis Day to celebrate the "Last of the Mohicans" movie.

That could get the UConn fans excited.

Attachments

• ZVEOMMLYMATFUZB.20130613202852.jpg
    ZVEOMMLYMATFUZB.20130613202852.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 35

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
That's about the last thing in the world that Val Ackerman would allow, plus the NCAA would take a very dim view of it.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Huh, guess this idea is classier than mine which was a patch based on a middle finger emoji with “aresco” written underneath. I didn’t have the theme music or other accoutrements outlined yet, just the patch.

We’d probably still be in the AAC this week if Aresco carved out our WBB product from the ESPN deal. Think about how absurd it was for it to be included.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Huh, guess this idea is classier than mine which was a patch based on a middle finger emoji with “aresco” written underneath. I didn’t have the theme music or other accoutrements outlined yet, just the patch.

We’d probably still be in the AAC this week if Aresco carved out our WBB product from the ESPN deal. Think about how absurd it was for it to be included.

Aresco has now managed to elevate himself to Antichrist, Jr. status, right below THE Antichrist himself, Mark Emmert.

How could a UCONN Law grad treat his alma mater this way? He's apparently become a card carrying member of the southern good ole boy network. Unbelievable.

Reaction Score
Didn't someone have their bball gym floor repainted BXII even before the news broke?

Reaction Score
Aresco has now managed to elevate himself to Antichrist, Jr. status, right below THE Antichrist himself, Mark Emmert.

How could a UCONN Law grad treat his alma mater this way? He's apparently become a card carrying member of the southern good ole boy network. Unbelievable.

I sense your views on the move have softened. Is that correct?

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score

I wonder if he ever donated anything? Same with Emmert, who once worked for UConn. No loyalty these days...

If nothing else, the music for LOTM is fantastic. Pair that with a clip of Nathaniel and Chingachgook eviscerating opponents, you've got something.

Reaction Score
He's making $1 mil a year. Most people would blast their alma mater if some other schools were paying you that amount to do so.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom