Can someone please tell Mack... | The Boneyard

Can someone please tell Mack...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
that he celebrates entirely too often for someone who gets beat like a drum in coverage more often than not. The team has 2 wins, and this guy is flexing and taunting the opponent like he just won the Rose Bowl. It's embarrassing.
He and Lyle should just have a set time during the timeouts where they go to the sideline and do 1 little dance for every great play they've each made this season.

So, like 2 dances.

Reaction Score
that he celebrates entirely too often for someone who gets beat like a drum in coverage more often than not. The team has 2 wins, and this guy is flexing and taunting the opponent like he just won the Rose Bowl. It's embarrassing.
He and Lyle should just have a set time during the timeouts where they go to the sideline and do 1 little dance for every great play they've each made this season.

So, like 2 dances.
Strongly agree with this. And it happens at all levels, giving the kids in Pop Warner a very bad role model.

Reaction Score
Need a rule that forces coaches to sit kids on the bench for the duration of game when this happens.

Reaction Score
F*(& that. Dance away Mack Mack.

Don't let the tighta$$es and h8ters take the fun out of it for you.

Reaction Score

Who is a hater? I know I am in the complete minority in todays NFL and NCAA football, but the dancing and showboating is bush league. Always has been. I have zero problem with players showing emotion, high giving teammates, pointing to the crowd to get them fired up. But when you do a little "look at me!" dance or pat yourself or ignore your teammate coming over to you to congratulate you because it is more important to do said dance, it is embarrasing.

Reaction Score
I like to imagine that he has a constant loop of "Return of the Mack" by Mark Morrison in his head at all times, and he's just dancing along to that.

Reaction Score

And there you have it. "Tighta$$es and "h8ters", huh? Curious . . . when he's getting "beaten like a drum" as one poster put it, does that make the receiver he's spoze to defending against . . . his "Mack Daddy". BTW, I'm not h8tin' on the playa, just the play (or the silly little posturing). Overall though,T. Mack, nice career.

Reaction Score

So, like 2 dances.

Macky, great job....as long as it doesn't get us excessive celebration penalties, dance your butt off ...enjoy yourself..you're only there once...

Reaction Score
Strongly agree with this. And it happens at all levels, giving the kids in Pop Warner a very bad role model.
Stay watching pop warner...how many pop warner kids does this effect??? get real..no excessive celebration. AAC player of the week ...dance away and have a great time....
Congrats over your career and good luck in the years ahead....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom