Can someone please explain | The Boneyard

Can someone please explain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
what/why does this team seem to think it's ok to play from behind? It's like they don't wake up until they are so far behind that it takes a monumental effort to just get close much less to get a lead and hold it or increase the lead to the point where the opponent is in the position to make an all out effort to make a comeback. This fall behind mentality is obviously not a sign of a team that wants to punish the opponent. What's the solution or answer, it's baffling and frustrating.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I think they have no leader within the team. someone to take charge, run the offense, get on their case when they're playing like crap... I also think they dont have an identity yet... are we a jump shooting team? get the ball inside? fast break etc? also there are 4 new players, 2 who start and 2 who come off the bench... gibbs seems to be too passive running the point, imo he needs to play off the ball and be a shooter seems more comfortable... also need to figure out how to maximize miller's talents

Reaction Score
I think they have no leader within the team. someone to take charge, run the offense, get on their case when they're playing like crap... I also think they dont have an identity yet... are we a jump shooting team? get the ball inside? fast break etc? also there are 4 new players, 2 who start and 2 who come off the bench... gibbs seems to be too passive running the point, imo he needs to play off the ball and be a shooter seems more comfortable... also need to figure out how to maximize miller's talents

Yeah but they did this last year with a good leader Boat. Yeah he is Kemba or Bazz bit who is? It is true this team doesn't have a leader but we don't have anyone we can go to when we need points. Dham might become this but he is a volume scorer not a shooter. Kemba, Bazz and Boat could get to the rim, get their own shot off and hit from 3. Who is this on the current roster? Gibbs hasn't shown it's him yet.

Reaction Score
I think we have almost always a second half team, I have now idea why. How many times during Kemba's, Shabazz etc games where the 3ball won the game at the buzzer, after a furious comeback?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom