Can I stream CBS Sports Network? | The Boneyard

Can I stream CBS Sports Network?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
i am away from home and really want to see the game Tuesday nite. Does anyone know if I can stream it?

Thanks for any help!

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
That works only if CBS sports network is one of your TV channels. If it isn't, radio and replay are the options.
Yep. CollegeSports Live will let you listen. It's not available on WatchEspn.

Reaction Score
I thought there was a way to sign up for CBSSN for $9.95 a month, but I don't see it advertised anywhere. The problem is compounded by the fact that CBS online is very confusing. Have any BYers seen this offer and signed up for it?

The other option -- we did it for the last game -- is to go to a sports bar, have a couple of beers and eat wings while watching the game. However, $9.95 is cheaper, hence the question.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I thought there was a way to sign up for CBSSN for $9.95 a month, but I don't see it advertised anywhere. The problem is compounded by the fact that CBS online is very confusing. Have any BYers seen this offer and signed up for it?

The other option -- we did it for the last game -- is to go to a sports bar, have a couple of beers and eat wings while watching the game. However, $9.95 is cheaper, hence the question.
I think you're confusing CBSSN with College Sports Live, which is $9.95. For CBSSN you need a provider. I think you should be prepared to gobble down more wings.

Reaction Score
What I often do if my schedule keeps me away from a TV where I can record it for later, is wait for a day or so until a link to watch it appears here:

2016-2017 Women’s Basketball Game Replays

I have to admit I usually watch the games 3-4 times to try to understand what they are working on.

Reaction Score
I think you're confusing CBSSN with College Sports Live, which is $9.95. For CBSSN you need a provider. I think you should be prepared to gobble down more wings.
Thanks. You're probably right. Wings it is.

Reaction Score
Based on the list of providers, 3 of which I've never heard of, I certainly hope the AAC got a boatload of money for selling the rights to a game that relatively few people will see
I get in in my standard Cox package in Phoenix

toadfoot

To live will be an awfully big adventure.
Reaction Score
I could make Phoenix in about 7 hrs. (plus rest stops, lunch, etc.) according to Apple's Map. If the wife and I leave first thing in the morning we should be there in time for tip-off.;)

Reaction Score
I could make Phoenix in about 7 hrs. (plus rest stops, lunch, etc.) according to Apple's Map. If the wife and I leave first thing in the morning we should be there in time for tip-off.;)
Come on down! We have plenty of extra bedrooms, and you can gas up cheap here for the trip back. (Although it would be even cheaper to sign up to DirecTV or whatever, but that's up to you)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom