Can Baylor match UConn's record?

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
You were saying!? Sic’em bears!

Welp.... I was dead wrong about Baylor.... dead wrong :oops:

Just a friendly reminder. Will you post photos? :rolleyes:

hm.gif

I was praying that this thread would have laid dormant like countless other BY threads :oops::oops::oops:

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
If Didi Richards doesn't get injured, Baylor probably has a Dual Championship. They would have beaten UConn and I don't think Aari McDoanald has the same game against Baylor that she had against UConn. The Stanford vs Baylor game is a tossup and who knows which team win. I do like Baylor's chances more then I did Arizona prior to the Stanford vs Arizona game. Just shows how luck and skill goes into a school winning the Dual Championship.

Reaction Score
If Didi Richards doesn't get injured, Baylor probably has a Dual Championship. They would have beaten UConn and I don't think Aari McDoanald has the same game against Baylor that she had against UConn. The Stanford vs Baylor game is a tossup and who knows which team win. I do like Baylor's chances more then I did Arizona prior to the Stanford vs Arizona game. Just shows how luck and skill goes into a school winning the Dual Championship.

Wow. That’s one extended alternative scenario.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
How about a portrait ?
Depends how well done. You could also just change your avatar to this for the offseason:

1617730936733.png

If that makes you annoyed, use this one:

1617731012417.png

Reaction Score

If Ifs and butts were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

If LIV had hit even 15% of her layups, UConn would have beaten AZ.

If refs didn't stink, then Texas A&M would have been out a game sooner.

Baffling how people hang onto this nonsense. Which stage of grief are you in now?

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Better hope Wisconsin wins its 1st round match

I just looked at their bracket, they do have a good shot to get to the final 4... if the Badgers win in round 1.

If they cut down the nets.... I'll order me the brightest green Baylor shirt and wear it all over town.
Waiting on pictures

Reaction Score
Can we match your 11? NOPE! Don't see us anymore than Stanford doing so.

And for what it's worth, on our best fansite I've never seen anyone, especially the homers, even raise such a question.

Reaction Score
Can we match your 11? NOPE! Don't see us anymore than Stanford doing so.

And for what it's worth, on our best fansite I've never seen anyone, especially the homers, even raise such a question.
The original question was can Baylor win a men's and women's title in the same year as Uconn did (twice) and is still the only team to do it as Baylor was considered a legitimate threat to also accomplish the same feat. We already know the answer as the men prevailed and the women made a deep run but didn't quite get there.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom