Can anyone access the Courant chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
"Are you planning on learning the players names, or what and and-one is?"

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I forget what it was, but he effed up something in one of his "On the fly" columns and I called him on it. I got the impression that he really doesn't give a what you think.

Reaction Score
I get the sense that Amore never wanted to take over as the Courant beat writer for the Huskies. It just seems like he's going through the motions and doing the bare minimum he has to.

The new beat writer for the Connecticut Post is a young guy who seems to be all gung-ho on being the beat writer. Stinks that the Courant couldn't find someone like that.

Reaction Score
I get the sense that Amore never wanted to take over as the Courant beat writer for the Huskies. It just seems like he's going through the motions and doing the bare minimum he has to.

The new beat writer for the Connecticut Post is a young guy who seems to be all gung-ho on being the beat writer. Stinks that the Courant couldn't find someone like that.
is that the Kevin Duffy guy? I book marked his blog, it seems real good, kinda what Mike Anthony's use to be like telling places to eat and whatnot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom