Can’t find line for Creighton game | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Can’t find line for Creighton game

Reaction Score
Kyle Boone of CBSSports is bailing on the Huskies already after the 2 losses. He was all in on the Huskies (see #8) before the season started and then rode the wave the first 14 games. If he doesn't think UConn can beat Creighton at Gampel then that tells me he is down on the Huskies right now after 2 losses. All 5 guys took Creighton and 8 points but 4 of them picked UConn to win.

Reaction Score
I thought I was reading line wrong. Is it really UConn -8????? Wow the oddsmakers must still really respect us. I thought 3-4

Reaction Score
I thought I was reading line wrong. Is it really UConn -8????? Wow the oddsmakers must still really respect us. I thought 3-4
We were really, really ridiculously good the first 12 games of the season. So even with 4 medium games after that, the computers love us.

Reaction Score
IMHO with ~70 CBB games today, there are much better value spots to be found that don’t involve betting against your team (and live-betting both sides just to to eke out a small profit)

Betting against your alma mater on the ML is just icky.

Edit: although if we win today, I may require you to bet against us the rest of the season ;)
I would do it to eke out a large profit.

The thing about betting your own team (for or against) is that it's the rare scenario where you may know more than Vegas does and might have an edge. I don't have that with the 70 other games.

Edit: I don't like betting against my own team on the moneyline (for clarity, not my alma mater, I spent a bunch of time on UConn campus, but not as a student, I just grew up in Connecticut), but the initial odds implied we were over 75% to win, which I felt was way too high.

Reaction Score
Surprised that we covered?

Considering our showing the last two games, I just thought this line was a bit inflated.

Anyone make a little coin on the game???

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom