Cameron Brink = FT Goddess | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Cameron Brink = FT Goddess

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Not sure how much credit Kara can take, but I was supremely impressed by Emsbo. She was getting the better of Brink on both ends of the floor roughly 40-50% of the time, which is more than just about any post I've seen. Was not AT ALL sad to see her foul out - by comparison, I was not really very impressed with Brown.

And I attended the game and have been meaning to write up my thoughts, but this has been a very front-loaded workweek with Turkey Day, so may have to come tomorrow. Suffice it to say, I was very impressed with Duke and glad we escaped with the W.
Esmbo sat out last season at Yale with a ACL injury, but previous to that she was a Unanimous First Team All-Ivy selection... averaged 14 points 10 rebounds, and led the league in blocks as well. Looking further, she finished #18 in all time scoring (Yale), 7th in rebounds, and 2 in blocked shots in just 3 years. The biggest question mark for us fans was would she be ready to play early in the season after missing all of last year. One thing I love about her game, is that she can hit lay-ups :) So no, Lawson can't take any credit for her development. One interesting note... she was the #34 overall player (ESPN) outta high school. The Ivy league doesnt normally get recruits that highly ranked.

Reaction Score
Brink was very good overall as a freshman when they won the NC but had problems both fouling and hitting free throws. She appears to have corrected both quite well and the premier post player in the country. She's also a very good defensive player overall and not just due to her shot blocking abilities, she's proven she can move along with someone who is looking to drive and keep up with them but stay out of their space.

Stanford doesn't have near the talent this year as last but maybe there were additions by subtraction this season.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

Now She decides to miss a free throw???

giphy.gif

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
EDD perhaps? I think she played all over for Delaware but guessing she was in the center spot defensively

I don’t know if EDD ever led the nation, but she was probably close most years.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom