cameraman had a thing for the female fan | The Boneyard

cameraman had a thing for the female fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The camera crew pretty much isolated on the bouncing fan in the grey t shirt during 4th quarter and ot didnt he?Good thing Brent Musberger wasnt there .

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
They spent the length of an entire time out filming her. It was when the score was tied at 53. As she bounced, her bosoms lobbed this way and that, unshackled under her loose-fitting tee.

Get that camera man a beer!

Reaction Score
I thought plenty of girls on the court were attractive enough. No idea what the heck some are thinking. Don't think I want to know either.

Reaction Score
Kudos to the cameraman and whoever was the manager/producer in the truck.
I thought she was gonna knock herself out w/ all that bouncing!
Loved the exuberance!
We need more fans like her. ;)

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
The camera crew pretty much isolated on the bouncing fan in the grey t shirt during 4th quarter and ot didnt he?Good thing Brent Musberger wasnt there .

I can only surmise that there is an equivalent of the ESPN Sports Center highlights. 'Civilians" like us can only catch the occasional glimpse in a particular game. But count on the fact that they compile these, each day.

Reaction Score
No one has created a gif of this moment? Disappointing.

Everyone always asks for pics of these "unique moments" at the games...I don't know about everybody else, but I'm middle aged and when I see something "interesting" at the game, my first reaction is to nudge my buddy next to me and discretely say "check it out"...pulling out my cell phone is not high on my list of things to do. Besides, I'd have to put my beer down. :)

Reaction Score
Everyone always asks for pics of these "unique moments" at the games...I don't know about everybody else, but I'm middle aged and when I see something "interesting" at the game, my first reaction is to nudge my buddy next to me and discretely say "check it out"...pulling out my cell phone is not high on my list of things to do. Besides, I'd have to put my beer down. :)

We're not judging you Alexd.......

Reaction Score
Too dumb to make a gif, however I do know how to take a screenshot of ESPN3.

OqddHvO.jpg

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
They spent the length of an entire time out filming her. It was when the score was tied at 53. As she bounced, her bosoms lobbed this way and that, unshackled under her loose-fitting tee.

Get that camera man a beer!

Nah, they were shackled. Or they would have been at her stomach. Typical New Englander covering them in that tent-like tee.

Reaction Score
Nah, they were shackled. Or they would have been at her stomach. Typical New Englander covering them in that tent-like tee.

I agree, a navy blue sundress would if been much better!

Jim

Reaction Score
UConn should use that clip in its recruiting videos to show how bouncing, er, I mean boisterous it's fans are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom