Cambage may have Torn a Tendon | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Cambage may have Torn a Tendon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Russia has some size. Team USA may still want another post player besides Charles if Griner is unable to play.

The Law of Unintended Consequences kicks in Probably eliminates Dolson from the USA roster. Maybe Lavender, too.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
The Law of Unintended Consequences kicks in Probably eliminates Dolson from the USA roster. Maybe Lavender, too.

I see no way that we only keep one true center. What would happen if Charles were unable to play. IMO, Lavender has secured a spot on the team, along with Nneka.

Reaction Score
Russia has some size. Team USA may still want another post player besides Charles if Griner is unable to play.

Russia is not in the field of 16. There's a team from Belarus, but not Russia. In another thread
I asked if anyone knew what happened to Russia and didn't get a reply, so it's a mystery to me.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Russia is not in the field of 16. There's a team from Belarus, but not Russia. In another thread
I asked if anyone knew what happened to Russia and didn't get a reply, so it's a mystery to me.
They didn't qualify in the 2013 Eurobasket Tournament. They were last in their pool, and didn't advance past the first round. Only the top 5 finishers qualified for the 2014 World Championships.

From the article I read (it was mostly about Epiphanny Prince, who plays for them) it appears that Russian Women's Basketball is not in a happy place.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
They didn't qualify in the 2013 Eurobasket Tournament. They were last in their pool, and didn't advance past the first round. Only the top 5 finishers qualified for the 2014 World Championships.

From the article I read (it was mostly about Epiphanny Prince, who plays for them) it appears that Russian Women's Basketball is not in a happy place.
I think that dates back 2 or 4 years when Sveta was left out - appeared there was a lot of politics and a pretty big rift developing in the management of the National teams.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Doug Feinberg confirming Achilles rupture for Cambage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom