Camara Having Surgery this Week. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Camara Having Surgery this Week.

Reaction Score
I’m so sorry we will likely never have the opportunity to see Touly at her best. The only potential upside is that maybe the bozos that run the NCAA will see fit to grant Evina’s waiver so the Huskies don’t have to face the season with only 9 active players.
From your finger tips to the NCAA Gods of Basketball---Poor Touly, her Uconn career has been one of issue after issue. Anyone who thinks Geno is less than Caring has to look at the injured kids he has taken in and the end results. Great kids all but even great Geno for doing what other schools didn't do.
One aside: On Westbrook and this is true: Geno said he has NEVER held a kid back who transferred---he says let them play--the NCAA MUST do away with the departing school making PT unavailable to the transferred player that is wrong. U Tenn is WRONG on so many levels. Kids are kids why punish them for making kid decisions or a decision you don't like. Only parents have that right.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I don't know, a lot of people find clowns very frightening and even evil. I mean NCAA, Pennywise? I can see some similarities.
Reporter: Mr. Emmert, NCAA announce policy changes which would make the processing of transfer waiver cases more consistent. How do explain the seemingly arbitrary decisions being made?

1572895096809.png

"You thought we were serious about that?"

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom