Cam Thomas Official Visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yep, kids can take 15 total OVs now.

5 as a junior
5 as a senior
5 as a postgrad

So the official visit really isn't as good of an indicator as it used to be of where a recruits head is at.

Reaction Score
good Lord.. the things i'd do for another ben gordon
andyking.jpg

C

Chief00

@Chief00 didn’t u say Kofi was still in the mix after he verbally committed?

Would be nice to lock down some Oak Hill talent. BIG weekend! Hope Ray gives the guys a nod.

Interesting twist plot, one thing Illinois had going for it was he had friends there. But, with a 2020 that wouldn’t happen to year 2 here if this worked and there was no reclassify. Again, its a grind - just keep grinding and try to make good outcomes happen.

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
Interesting twist plot, one thing Illinois had going for it was he had friends there. But, with a 2020 that wouldn’t happen to year 2 here if this worked and there was no reclassify. Again, its a grind - just keep grinding and try to make good outcomes happen.

Interesting twist plot, one thing Illinois had going for it was he had friends there.

Interesting twist plot

twist plot

:confused:

Reaction Score
I can tell you for sure KC's people were looking for a little something and its one of the reasons he went to Illinois. I have a close source within the Rens.
It's not surprising given Illinois coaching staff and their current desperation to save their jobs

C

Chief00

It's not surprising given Illinois coaching staff and their current desperation to save their jobs

One of their assistants has a long history of being a bagman. However, for the moment Chief is taking the position that never happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom