Cam Spencer Recruiting Profile | The Boneyard

Cam Spencer Recruiting Profile

Reaction Score
Priceless stuff from our guy Cam here....

PERSONAL STATEMENT​

Hello!

My name is Cam Spencer from Davidsonville, Maryland and I want to play basketball at a high college level. I play on my high school team and consider myself a tenacious player with a strong desire to win. I am 6'3 and 190 pounds. I am projected to grow at least two more inches because my body has matured later than most kids.

... Mod edit: My favorite UConn player, but this content is copyrighted. Click the link above to read the rest of what he had to say.

Sincerely,

Cameron Spencer

Last edited by a moderator:

dingaling

“There’s no better feeling than winning.” K.Powers
Reaction Score
His parents must be so proud. And his story would be much more unlikely if the transfer portal wasnt a thing. It benefits those who work hard.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I know that profile … great company to help kids get recruited. Bouknight had a profile with them too.

Reaction Score
His parents must be so proud. And his story would be much more unlikely if the transfer portal wasnt a thing. It benefits those who work hard.
This is a good point.
The portal has it's good and bad.
Cam and UConn (separately and together) are portal success stories.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
His 2019 profile lists his age as 23? That would make him 28 this year!

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
I don’t know who else ranked the transfer portal players (and how accurate they really are), but 247 had him @ 113 last year:

Cam has been amazing, no doubt, but at some point players are going to start seeing how successful this UConn system is at developing players and putting them in position to thrive.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I don’t know who else ranked the transfer portal players (and how accurate they really are), but 247 had him @ 113 last year:

Cam has been amazing, no doubt, but at some point players are going to start seeing how successful this UConn system is at developing players and putting them in position to thrive.

Cam, Newton, Diarra and even Alleyne are all success stories.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I know that profile … great company to help kids get recruited. Bouknight had a profile with them too.

Yes, you should use NCSA like Cam did if you’re looking to help a kid get recruited, especially if you’re a lower level (d2/d3 like myself) player. Great service ;)

Reaction Score
The Lengend of Cam Spencer continues to grow. Heard a month ago his golf handicap was a 6 and a few weeks later it was down to a 3. Pretty good considering there's snow on the golf course and it's 10 degrees. The man, the myth, the legend. Love Cam, so happy he's a Husky!

Reaction Score
I'm gonna go out on a limb here, I think Cam's defense is a plus although some here disagree. So many times he is able to poke the ball away from his opponent even if his opponent is able to get past him. He is great at helping on D and being in the right place at the right time. And his attitude is infectious. He is tenacious.

Checked Dictionary.com and wouldn't you know it.

tenacious
adjective
  1. holding fast; characterized by keeping a firm hold (often followed by of):a tenacious grip on my arm; tenacious of old habits.
  2. highly retentive:a tenacious memory.
  3. persistent, stubborn, or obstinate.
  4. adhesive or sticky; viscous or glutinous.
  5. holding together; cohesive; not easily pulled asunder; tough.
  6. spence.jpg

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I'm gonna go out on a limb here, I think Cam's defense is a plus although some here disagree. So many times he is able to poke the ball away from his opponent even if his opponent is able to get past him. He is great at helping on D and being in the right place at the right time. And his attitude is infectious. He is tenacious.

Checked Dictionary.com and wouldn't you know it.

tenacious
adjective
  1. holding fast; characterized by keeping a firm hold (often followed by of):a tenacious grip on my arm; tenacious of old habits.
  2. highly retentive:a tenacious memory.
  3. persistent, stubborn, or obstinate.
  4. adhesive or sticky; viscous or glutinous.
  5. holding together; cohesive; not easily pulled asunder; tough.
  6. View attachment 95484
I'll join you on this limb even though I avoided the twig you were on regarding DC after the Nova game.

Reaction Score
Yes, you should use NCSA like Cam did if you’re looking to help a kid get recruited, especially if you’re a lower level (d2/d3 like myself) player. Great service ;)

And for the love of God, please proofread and have someone look it over. I've seen local kids (and a couple of mine) put some REALLY weird stuff on there. No one cares if you like Dragon Ball Z, dude.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
Cam's older brother Pat holds the D1 record in assists. In lacrosse! Then transfers to Northwestern to play a graduate year in basketball. Then is the first overall draft pick in the Premier Lacrosse League inaugural draft but decides to go to Germany to play hoops. He now plays for the Santa Cruz Warriors. I'm guessing the hoops in their driveway was intense. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess Pat has a low golf handicap too.

Reaction Score
I'll join you on this limb even though I avoided the twig you were on regarding DC after the Nova game.
smart on both counts :cool:
And for the love of God, please proofread and have someone look it over. I've seen local kids (and a couple of mine) put some REALLY weird stuff on there. No one cares if you like Dragon Ball Z, dude.
I'm not sure sure. I could see Dan making it a conversation point!

Reaction Score

247 recently did a mid-season ranking of the transfers and Spencer was 2nd team (so 6-10 range). So at least they admitted their mistake.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom